JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Do you remember your first masturbation climax?
Page: < prev  of 13   next > 
jjonn3 Professional Jackinchatter

1053 posts since 2015-04-23
bisexual male from California
I had been stroking and dry cumming for years - having heard older kids talk about jacking off and from the hand gestures figured out how to do it.

I knew about puberty from one day long "Your changing body" film and "talk" we got in 5th grade so when it felt better than ever before and there was a drop of liquid I knew what it was and was so happy that I was a "man".
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

The first time I climaxed at an early age
(I can't mention such an early age here)
I was humping a pillow and grinding my cock
against it.
I didn't know what the sensation was, but it
sure felt so damn good!
Unregistered ?

Very young, many years before I produced any spunk. I didn't know what this activity was called but it sure beat the crap out of football! smile
HornyFun Novice Jackinchatter

21 posts since 2017-09-04
50 year old male from Worcester
I wish I could tell u lol
Unregistered ?

yeah, i thought i'd broken my dick. felt like i needed to tell my doctor at the upcoming yearly checkups. i was so worried, i told my dad. he explained everything. he said it was normal. finally found out from a friend a year older than me how to do it properly, i've been using the hell outta that advice ever since!
lofty Amateur Jackinchatter

104 posts since 2017-04-27
69 year old from UK
Yes I was at school my male friends took me in hand and I came loads we used to jirk each other off all the time
Loftypete
Unregistered ?

I still remember that feeling and even the smell. I think I had been playing around for a while but never managed to have an orgasm. I could feel the nice sensation when I played around but didnt know what else to do. One day after school I decided to put some effort into it and go all the way. I started stroking away as normal until I got to the nice tingle sensation and then I switch action and really sped up the action until finally I blew my firefly load into my hand.
pantyinspector Amateur Jackinchatter

172 posts since 2017-02-05
42 year old heterosexual male from USA
I don't remember it, i was quite young.
FLsport Amateur Jackinchatter

142 posts since 2017-05-21
36 year old curious from Fort Lauderdale
i was about 13 years old. I remember I was in middle school and all my classmates were in the midst of puberty and would talk about their pubes, how good jerking off felt etc. I was a little bit of a late bloomer so I tried a couple times but couldn't cum yet. One day I was playing in front of my house with brothers and some neighborhood friends and I got horny so went into my bathroom and started jerking while on the toilet. All of the sudden i started feeling a tingle sensation a bit different before. I got kind of excited because i felt it come. Then I finally came, but only a couple drops haha. I remember going outside and being so excited but didn't tell anyone. Was my secret.
Unregistered ?

Yes, it was the most bone-wracking, muscle-stretching, mind-expanding. and enjoyable that thing I'd ever done!

That's why I continue to do it to this day! Every day! Or more!

yancy1044
Unregistered ?

Oh Yes, It was over a picture of the 80'2 page 3 girl Samantha Fox. I ripped it out of my Nan's Sunday paper. I kept playing with myself looking it in until one day I blew my load all over it.

I wanked many times over that picture and kept it under the carpet in the bathroom to jerk over whenever I had the chance. Thank girl wasted gallons of my cum
normalknob Professional Jackinchatter

1086 posts since 2014-05-01
58 year old from New Zealand
tosser1970 said:
Oh Yes, It was over a picture of the 80'2 page 3 girl Samantha Fox. I ripped it out of my Nan's Sunday paper. I kept playing with myself looking it in until one day I blew my load all over it.

I wanked many times over that picture and kept it under the carpet in the bathroom to jerk over whenever I had the chance. Thank girl wasted gallons of my cum

Yeah she took much of mine as well. Bu cum is NEVER wasted lol
Unregistered ?

normalknob said:
Yeah she took much of mine as well. Bu cum is NEVER wasted lol

Just been online and found the very picture I first cum over. It ended up so yellow and covered in cum I could hardly see it. I went on to cum over many of her pictures, But after finding this again after so many years, I going to cum right now over it againstroke
User posted image
sammears75 Skilled Jackinchatter

546 posts since 2013-09-06
48 year old heterosexual from Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
I remember my first hard on...i was at school....id been captured in a game and tied up girl I like across from me and I just remember being totally embarrassed by it... I love being dominated these days and put it down to that experience....i would have been p1 at that time...so 5/6 years old
here for fun......sammears75 ......message me if you wanna chat, jack, anything else :-) wickr: sammears - tumblr: sammears
Boris21 Enlightened Jackinchatter

2530 posts since 2016-11-28
28 year old bisexual male
Oh yes, I remember it vividly. I was 12 and in the bathtub. I was playing with my stiff little dick like I usually did, using the soap as lube. Then "it" happened. My dick started twitching and I got a tightening feeling in my groin. I pumped my dick faster and the most wonderful sensation came over me. It was a dry cum...but it felt SO GREAT!!
Page: < prev  of 13   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Do you remember your first masturbation climax?