JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » How does it feel to cum?
Page: < prev  of 2  
divorcedbiguy Amateur Jackinchatter

292 posts since 2006-11-13
homosexual from Shelton/Olympia/Bremerton
I have yet to find any guys who can actually describe "that feeling" we get in our cocks before and during orgasm. Some guys say it's a "tingle" but that seems inadequate. The fact is it seems to be impossible to describe the actually feeling itself or why we CRAVE to experience feeling as often as we can . . . and NEVER get tired of "that feeling". Anyone want to try to describe how it "feels" to you?
Masturbation Addict and Asslicker
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

its very different if you have had the snip very little fluid
4discreet69 Amateur Jackinchatter

144 posts since 2015-01-22
47 year old curious from Los Angeles
It's one of the greatest feelings ever. I especially love how it feels before you cum. When I'm hard and horny my cock gets so wet. My cock drips pre-cum. I love it! I don't any lube. I rub it all over my cock and stroke it like that. It feels even better when my woman strokes it for me. Does it just right. Playing with my ass at the same time. That feeling you get before you cum feels so good. I usually stop a few times because I don't want it to end. I could feel the cum rising in my balls. I shoot the biggest loads when I'm getting stroked. I didn't even know I could cum so hard and far. I could hear the spurts of cum splash on the pillow next to my ear. I usually cum in spurts. You could feel the jizz pass through your cock & balls with a nice kick. It's wonderful! I wish it would last longer. After that I get very sensitive and need a break to recharge, hehe.

User posted image
justinp Novice Jackinchatter

95 posts since 2011-11-21
47 year old curious
I like to cum with a finger massaging my perineum, and it's amazing how powerful the contractions of that area are during the orgasm. It's like a powerful pump spurting your cum hard and strong (I cum hard, especially after a good edging session) with incredible physical pleasure. I'd guess the feeling of intense arousal before cumming is probably similar from men to women but once you decide to go over the edge (or tip over if you can't control it) it's like triggering an unstoppable landslide. I have noticed that my actual orgasms are most intense and enjoyable after edging maybe 2-3 hours max: I do edge for longer than that sometimes, and the whole experience can be better, but sometimes the actual cum is a little subdued after hours of intense arousal.
ready2launch Novice Jackinchatter

75 posts since 2006-04-27
heterosexual
Hard to describe the sensation a guy feels when he cums. Every muscle is tensed trying to hold back as long as possible the unstoppable flood of overflowing cum. The feeling of that rush of hot cum being pumped through the cock is overwhelming. It's the ultimate release.
willycum Skilled Jackinchatter

763 posts since 2012-04-24
79 year old bisexual from UK
At my age I have had quite a few orgasms both self induced and by sexual intercourse and the feelings when I cum can be different each time.
The one thing us guys love is feeling it building up mainly in the groin area but sometimes all over the body.
Sometimes we are so horny we just cant wait to get to the climax to feel that powerful surge go through our body as our orgasm happens and we feel a throbbing sensation and then the absolutely wonderful feeling as we ejaculate and we see our cum spurt out (if masturbating) - we feel so proud of our cum especially if it is a big load and also marvel at how far it shoots (when we are young).
WE very often have quickies when we feel desperate for that sensation but then other times we love to have long sessions usually masturbating as we build up to the climax but then slow down to prolong the pleasurable feeling in our cocks as we stoke them, enjoying all the sensations as our hand glides up and down our stiff rods, nice slow movements, fast and furious movements, tickling fingers around the cock head, juicy hands manipulating every inch of our swollen member until finally we give way to our urges and say "I cant wait any longer - I have to cum"........
.......then we go for it....... firm jerking movements up and down the throbbing juicy rod as we thrust our hips forward and clench our buttocks to urge the semen from our cocks........ then we groan with pleasure and cry out in ecstasy as we feel the first spurt of cum travel up through our penis and we feel so wonderful as we see the evidence spurting forth......... several hot spurts if we are lucky and ending up in a pool of hot creamy cum on our belly and chest........... or wherever we are aiming it!!

MMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm now I want to do it!!!!!!!
JazminJaz Novice Jackinchatter

24 posts since 2015-03-06
39 year old heterosexual from Hollyweird, CA
Anyone else would like to tackle this question?
RV11 Novice Jackinchatter

20 posts since 2017-04-09
27 year old heterosexual male from Tucson, AZ
Really depends as all males are different.
DickSlater Novice Jackinchatter

73 posts since 2019-02-08
48 year old
The peak of the physical pleasure is just before the cum starts to shoot out, when I feel my crotch "melting" and I think or say, "yeah, cumming!"

During the actual ejaculation is that moment during orgasm when your mind's a blank and all you're aware of is the rhythmic twitching of your junk. For a guy that's his cock when it shoots cum. I'm only dimly aware of anything but my cock's twitching and shooting my load into my wife's wet pussy or into my briefs, only coming to my senses once the twitching and shooting stops.
older-guy Novice Jackinchatter

32 posts since 2017-09-07
curious male from midwest, usa
for me it's when ive been edging for a few hours, and decide its time to cum. I get a warm feeling, almost like a burning sensation deep inside, feeling the cum corsing through my cock as it shoots out. Pure masturbation and orgasm bliss.
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » How does it feel to cum?