JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Masturbating in College
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
WannaBigger1 Amateur Jackinchatter

437 posts since 2016-09-29
52 year old bisexual male from Nashville, TN
I never had much of an issue. I only lived in the dorm one semester and I jerked in the shower, bathroom stall, in bed at night, or when my roommate was gone.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Never went to college, but wanked like a demon through most of my primary and secondary school years! strokestrokestroke
Unregistered ?

I made it a project to masturbate in every men's restroom on campus before I graduated. I also used to stroke it in the library every chance I got, and even got completely naked back in the stacks a couple of times when there was nobody around.
andysmz Professional Jackinchatter

1444 posts since 2012-12-08
57 year old bisexual from Edinburgh UK
barefootb8r said:
I made it a project to masturbate in every men's restroom on campus before I graduated. I also used to stroke it in the library every chance I got, and even got completely naked back in the stacks a couple of times when there was nobody around.

I used to love wanking in the library. We had these study "cells" which were basically a table divided in 4 by 2 foot high desk dividers so you weren't distracted by the other people. I would always try and pick a seat next to a hot girl with 2 other girls in the seats behind. Then I'd get my cock out under the desk and slowly wank away. My favourite seat was near the shelves with the nursing books so I would often get the added thrill of watching a girl bending down for a book nearby. Sometimes when I was feeling really daring I would lean back on my chair so I was fully exposed which made for a really thrilling orgasm. I often wonder how many of my "companions" guessed where the smell of fresh semen was coming from.

Great fun but probably not advisable now there is CCTV everywhere.
Feminine_MaleLesbian Professional Jackinchatter

1088 posts since 2015-04-17
56 year old heterosexual from Louisville, KY.
joni-bisex said:
my hubby tells me when he was horny he would wait until his roomie was out and then he would get naked and jerk off in front of his dorm window for all the coeds as they walked by. those that saw him would look and smile and some with thumbs up; sometimes there were some who would stop and watch him until he completed his mission

Joni, your inbox is full!
Love stroking with the women in person, on the phone or on webcam.
Unregistered ?

I jerked off as much as possible in college - either when roommate was at class, or when I had my own room in an apartment or when I was living in a single dorm. I stroked so much - all online - either with my ex gf who went to a different school so we cybered alot and talked about sex or yahoo messenger with other celeb jo fans or others I chatted with.

I think my record was 9 times in a night.
genuinefine Professional Jackinchatter

1003 posts since 2005-09-09
male from TX
I lived in a dorm 3 out of the 4 years. I don't think I missed one night of jerking off before I went to sleep. Usually, I would wait until my roommate was asleep; but not always. Only got caught a couple of times; but no big deal. I woke up to the sounds of my roommate jerking a couple of times --- just made me want to do it again.
50+ 6' 195. Hairy jack bud.
Unregistered ?

I had my own room 2/4 years and was dating my (now) wife 3/4. Never had any problems getting off. Sadly never hooked up with anybody else or had any good bonding experiences either. Of course she liked to have more fun back then.
Earlybird Amateur Jackinchatter

347 posts since 2011-07-10
heterosexual male
Never had a problem hiding my wank sessions in college. Back in those days, I could always get off just by rubbing my frenulum in a light circular motion with my index finger - either directly, or indirectly via a front pants-pocket. Being able to bring myself to orgasm quickly with a light touch of one finger made it really easy for me to get off without anyone noticing. I used to do it at my desk in grade-school, by touching my cock through a front pocket. smile

The one-finger method didn't make enough noise or bed motion for my college roommate to notice at night. I usually enjoyed a good orgasm before going to sleep. Plus, I often wanked in the shower (using the shower-head to get off) & I sometimes got in a quicky in a public bathroom stall. stroke
Slurp Amateur Jackinchatter

471 posts since 2014-09-22
64 year old
I cum easy too. Once I was at our pastor's house, with my gf (wife to be) and my parents. We were in a couch in the living room. I was holding a pillow and got to fiddling underneath. Suddenly, I felt myself go past that "point." Squirt! hot stuff down my leg. I lazily got up, carrying the pillow in front of me. Saw my gf sniffing. Went to the bathroom, cleaned up, dried the wet spot in my pants with a hair dryer, and went back out 5 minutes later. Sat by my gf and cuddled, she whispered, "I smell that--what happened?" She thought it was hilarious.
batebudforu Amateur Jackinchatter

261 posts since 2016-01-19
38 year old curious male from Missoula, MT
I stroked off so much in college. Who couldn't have had? There was so many women running around in barely any clothing and tight hot pants. Even with a live in girl friend I could not get back to my apartment to stroke off and cum. How I wish to be younger again and spray jizz like a use to like a fire hydrant everywhere.
Skype Batebudforu
FLsport Amateur Jackinchatter

142 posts since 2017-05-21
36 year old curious from Fort Lauderdale
He had early class so I would do it as soon as he left. One time he came back and almost caught me but that's about it. He was kind of uptight so i don't think her jerked much
Hornibuci7573 Novice Jackinchatter

18 posts since 2016-08-07
50 year old heterosexual male
Right after I moved in with a buddy as I did not get along with my first roommate and my new roommate was very open about it. We did not really hide and on a few occasions did it at the same time.
B_Rod Amateur Jackinchatter

283 posts since 2007-05-26
42 year old homosexual male from Washington State
My first couple of roommates were kind of the same arrangements. We were always polite during the day and waited until the other was in class. At night all bets were off. I heard them doing it and they heard me. Didn't talk about it much, but knew it was OK. My second year roomie made some pretty hot sounds as he came so I usually waited for him and came to the sounds of his orgasm! Third and fourth year I lived in a house and had plenty of privacy to get off.
Unregistered ?

andysmz said:
I used to love wanking in the library. We had these study "cells" which were basically a table divided in 4 by 2 foot high desk dividers so you weren't distracted by the other people. I would always try and pick a seat next to a hot girl with 2 other girls in the seats behind. Then I'd get my cock out under the desk and slowly wank away. My favourite seat was near the shelves with the nursing books so I would often get the added thrill of watching a girl bending down for a book nearby. Sometimes when I was feeling really daring I would lean back on my chair so I was fully exposed which made for a really thrilling orgasm. I often wonder how many of my "companions" guessed where the smell of fresh semen was coming from.

Great fun but probably not advisable now there is CCTV everywhere.

I do the same thing as my library at school, only I sit near guys and masturbate rather than girls. Altho there are cameras in the library, none around the study areas, so all I have to do is listen for the security guards. I have been caught a few times. Only one guy gave me a hard time (and I dont mean in a good way!). Most guys just smile or laugh like they understand the urge. A few have been interested, but that is a different post!
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Masturbating in College