JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Wife sharing
Page: < prev  of 5   next > 
bicuckwanabe Amateur Jackinchatter

234 posts since 2016-11-18
69 year old curious from Uk
Livguy said:
Oh hell yes! My wife used to fuck other guys a lot while she was at work or at work parties. I didn't always know about it until later. It was the ultimate turn on when I heard about it.

Over the years, she also had two different long-term boyfriends. I always knew when she was going over to see them (in other words, fuck them). Waiting for her to return home was really exciting.

A couple of times, I watched another guy fuck her which, of course, was the ultimate pleasure. Sadly, she's lost interest in other guys but it's still my favorite thing to think about when I jack off. Nothing makes me cum harder!
mmmmmmm I would so love this, I think..........
Keen to chat and wank with you, m or F. Dirty chat too
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
bicuckwanabe Amateur Jackinchatter

234 posts since 2016-11-18
69 year old curious from Uk
My wife was very friendly and flirty with a local guy in Spain last Autumn...........I just sat back, watched and listened.
On our way back to our hotel I said I wondered if she was going to invite him back to our room......
She stopped in her tracks..... Said I should not think that way....
And fucked me hard in our room........
?
Keen to chat and wank with you, m or F. Dirty chat too
Travelinguy Amateur Jackinchatter

147 posts since 2013-10-02
43 year old curious from missouri
It had been a fantasy of mine for a long time and when my wife made a comment about a guy being cute I broached the subject. It took a while before it happened. I wasn't there for their first romp but I was there about 10 minutes after. She hadn't really gotten off so we started to have sex. It was hot for me but kinda hurt her because he had been a little rough and she was kinda raw. She ask me if I would go down on her but didn't figure I would because his cum was in her. I agreed to and secretly wanted to. It was really hot. They did it a few more times but got kinda weird so they stopped. I would do it again if the right circumstance but be warned, don't let your excitement get in the way of making sure it's the RIGHT circumstance.
tclark00 Novice Jackinchatter

62 posts since 2012-01-25
51 year old
I have watched my wife give head to 2-3 different guys, and one of those guys has fucked her a few times while I was there.

Its really really hot.
Unregistered ?

I've never shared my wife, but it is a fantasy

Love sharing her pics skype conyo67
Jacksoo2 Novice Jackinchatter

9 posts since 2017-02-17
63 year old bisexual from Southern US
My most memorable sex was my wife and a guy I knew. We were a bit medicated and it was the early eighties. She was in good enough state of mind to make sure neither of us talked after that weekend. I won't go into detail unless messaged.
She had more orgasms that weekend then I could count. The cocktail we were using made her very relaxed and her new tits made her very confident. That's how the whole thing started, he told her he had never seen a boob job and one thing led to another. I can remember it like it was yesterday.
Unregistered ?

Pantiesnatcher said:
Anyone here like watching their wife suck or fuck another man? I find it a HUGE turn on - strangely better than fucking her myself!

Inis so Fucking Hot when she is with another man !!
When she sends a pic of some cock in her hand !!
DickGazinya Amateur Jackinchatter

359 posts since 2017-02-02
57 year old male from USA
There was a time when wouldn't have wanted that but in recent years I've thought about it a lot. I see guys check my wife out all the time and can't help wonder what they're thinking. Seeing it would be hot as fuck.
Unregistered ?

would love to see my wife servicing a group of men
Unregistered ?

DickGazinya said:
There was a time when wouldn't have wanted that but in recent years I've thought about it a lot. I see guys check my wife out all the time and can't help wonder what they're thinking. Seeing it would be hot as fuck.

Sent U a pic of my shared wife grin
rsmith Amateur Jackinchatter

133 posts since 2010-02-10
curious
I'd love to see my wife take another cock. Also I could stroke to your wife pics if you want
Kik: rickstevens529
Unregistered ?

rsmith said:
I'd love to see my wife take another cock. Also I could stroke to your wife pics if you want

I will send youba pic grin
Unregistered ?

Did the pics Bone You Up ?

rsmith said:
rizzojizzo1986 Novice Jackinchatter

4 posts since 2017-03-22
37 year old heterosexual from Florida but travel east coast to NJ
31 half blk half Puerto Rican very thick heavy cummer a bit on the rough fucking side Skype branmuffintip
VAmwm Novice Jackinchatter

21 posts since 2016-09-18
73 year old from Arlington, VA
A lot of men start to get interested in this in their mid 40s and older. Many of the beginner couples I have met have been in that age group. So far all the husband have gotten as excited as they expected watching me fuck their wife. All the wives were hesitant at first (the ones for which this was their first experience) but they all enjoyed it enough to want to meet again.
Page: < prev  of 5   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Wife sharing