JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Who was the first person to make you cum guy or girl?
Page: < prev  of 4   next > 
noffjack Novice Jackinchatter

29 posts since 2013-06-09
heterosexual male
My cousin. She was about 5 years older than me. This was around when I was 13 or 14. I would watch tv in her bedroom. She would come in and change clothes in her closet but she always made sure I could see. One time she caught me looking and she just turned around and said you like my body? Well........ stroke
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Wanker78 Enlightened Jackinchatter

3837 posts since 2015-07-08
heterosexual male
I was in my early teens and a much older woman (the mother of a girl - Dawn- I fancied at school) wanked me off to a glorious cum. I still recall her nipples poking into my back as she stood behind me giving my first ever wank from a female. strokestrokestrokewink

When Dawn found out she never spoke to me again. confused
Colossal Pervert- Think I'll treat myself to my third wank today
ozjohn Amateur Jackinchatter

419 posts since 2005-09-09
85 year old heterosexual male from Australia
At boarding school, when I was 14 and Doug was 13. I now know he groomed me to it all but I loved it and was a most enthusiastic pupil.
He taught me how to pull myself off and to suck his cock.
jjonn3 Professional Jackinchatter

1053 posts since 2015-04-23
bisexual male from California
A guy.

We often went swimming so we saw each other naked regularly and had compared and more. Well it was a new summer and we were getting ready to swim and he saw I had started puberty and he asked if I could cum. When I said yes he could not wait to see what cum looked like!
Fappy_Go_Fucky Amateur Jackinchatter

486 posts since 2013-09-30
59 year old curious male from Fort Collins, Colorado
My buddy Mike, in his treehouse, the summer I turned 13. He lived next door to a supermarket with a nudie magazine selection that he'd steal from. Plus he had a few of his father's hardcore magazines as well. Old Swedish Erotica type stuff that I'd knock somebody down for to get to today for my erotica collection.

He took his out and started stroking, asking me if I was chicken to show him mine. My first cum was with pumping into his fist.

By the time the summer break was over, we'd done just about everything a couple of adventurous youngsters could do. We'd cum in each others' mouths, asses, hands. AND, although he had no idea, I'd come over the house once, horny and looking for him. Finding him not at home, his older sister, Angie, answered the door. You remember those classic 70s string bikinis? She looked great in one and I was awkwardly trying to hide a growing erection that resulted from that when she laughed and asked I was there to 'jack off' with her brother again. Apparently she knew. He didn't know she knew. But she'd figured it out.

That was the first pussy I ever tasted. I didn't get to fuck her that day but we sixty-nined a couple of times and she got me high for the first time that afternoon. Any chance I could have been gay instead of bisexual ended up on the floor with Angie's faded red, cotton bikini. So she was the first girl to get really get me off.

There were three siblings, Mike had two sisters, in that family and by the time I took off for college, I'd fucked all three. Mike and I quit fooling around about the time we went to high school. Angie I still got to play with until she got married three or four years later. And I woke up the morning after the wedding party with the younger sister. Only ever had her that one weekend. She started dating women in college and never looked back. She's a classic mullet-wearing, Harley-riding boi now with a tiny, charming, cute-as-fuck, school teacher wife.

Neither of the sisters know what happened to Mike. No idea where he is. Got into and out of prison very early on and they never saw him again. So there'll be no fond reunions.
SlightlySalty Skilled Jackinchatter

616 posts since 2010-05-25
68 year old bisexual male from Maryland
Mine was a guy, my best friend when we were in 7th grade. We used to hang out at his house after school before his mother got home from work, and one day he showed me the stash of Penthouse and Playboy magazines her boyfriend had hidden in her bedroom. We progressed fairly quickly from just looking at the pics to playing with our cocks at the same time. At some point we decided to see how it felt to do each other, and I can recall only one time after that where we stroked off together just watching each other without touching the other's cock. We kept it up off and on until just after high school.
* Contains all natural ingredients. No preservatives, added fillers or MSG.
imark Amateur Jackinchatter

203 posts since 2010-11-18
54 year old heterosexual
noffjack said:
My cousin. She was about 5 years older than me. This was around when I was 13 or 14. I would watch tv in her bedroom. She would come in and change clothes in her closet but she always made sure I could see. One time she caught me looking and she just turned around and said you like my body? Well........ stroke

We need to hear the rest of this story..........
JerkinSince93 Amateur Jackinchatter

347 posts since 2019-02-05
42 year old bisexual male from Southern California
Mine was a guy friend of mine...experimenting in jrhigh was a lot of fun
Floatieguy Novice Jackinchatter

91 posts since 2008-07-31
43 year old heterosexual male from USA
Mine was a female friend in the high school band. We had fooled around a little on the bus traveling to and from football games but she never got me off until one night at a friends halloween party. We were on the couch in the garage and completely oblivious to everyone else. She jerked me off to a full orgasam while I fingered her pussy till she came.
outoftown Skilled Jackinchatter

526 posts since 2011-07-09
70 year old bisexual male from Wagga Wagga Australia
Much older male neighbour.
joet Amateur Jackinchatter

248 posts since 2013-02-05
59 year old curious from US-New Hampshire
male cousin
boatstroker Amateur Jackinchatter

144 posts since 2016-03-30
male from NJ
first person was a guy. one of my friends jerking off together. first girl was my sister
bidickshard Novice Jackinchatter

3 posts since 2019-11-03
72 year old
Nice, I was 8 by my uncle. He taught me to suck too.
alanj Amateur Jackinchatter

425 posts since 2014-04-18
77 year old homosexual male from indiana
A buddy of mine stayed all night when we were both about 13. We started playing around with each other in bed. We ended up jacking off each other. It was the first cum I ever experienced. He just kept jacking and jacking on my cock and all of a sudden I shot my wad of sperm all over everywhere. It was about the best cum shot I ever had. Been beating on my cock ever since. I remember beating on his cock and he shot his wad all over too. It was so hot. He was a hot fucker.
staples2287 Skilled Jackinchatter

640 posts since 2011-04-25
49 year old heterosexual from US
My younger sister's friend at a sleep over, we got nude in the bathroom and she let me put it in her mouth, I came so hard and so fast all over her tits.
Page: < prev  of 4   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Who was the first person to make you cum guy or girl?