JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Cumming in public
Page: < prev  of 6   next > 
Unregistered ?

I jerked off while scuba diving once, should have seen the fish coming after the cum after I let it stream in the water, it wasn't like they were swarming, but a few nibbled on the floating cum...pretty cool
Add a reply Quote this post
soxandboxersboy Amateur Jackinchatter

142 posts since 2012-07-21
31 year old homosexual
i have jacked off in public more times than i can count. i am not into doing it in restrooms, but love doing it out in public. i started this as soon as i was old enough to jo and still do it in public. some of my fav places to do it have been: class in school, library, movies, restaurants under the table, getting my hair cut, stores and dressing rooms, cars as a passenger, more but i cant think of them all now. there is no bigger thrill than having an orgasm and shooting cum in public with other people around!
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
nineboxer Amateur Jackinchatter

110 posts since 2005-12-26
31 year old curious from Tennessee
I do the same thing in the same places. You sure got that right. What a thrill.ive done itin
car,park,library,classroom,change rooms,at work under my desk throughb a hole in my pocket and shooting down my jeans leg,movies, airport lobby under a newspaper, on beach,in pool,under fast food estaurant table (often), in class,while getting a haircut - and many other places. No thrill like doin it in public.
nineboxer
brisjkr Amateur Jackinchatter

297 posts since 2006-04-29
66 year old male from Brisbane, Australia
nudist_jo said:
Was at a park this past weekend and had to take a piss. Went in, pissed at urinal, no one in there so started stroking my cock. Was so hot standing there, hard, working it. Stood there for quite awhile just enjoying myself, got close couple times but backed off. All of a sudden out of the corner of my eye I saw this guy, not sure if he'd been there watching or just walked in. Either way he had to have seen what I was doing. I stopped stood there boner exposed. He goes to urinal taking a piss and starts talking to me. I start slowly stroking again. He zips up, walks closer, keeps looking at my dick and says, when u gotta, u gotta! So he stood there as I shot my load all over the urinal, floor & wall. Then said, nice job, turned and walked out.

I've had similar experience. Guy saw I was stroking so he stood next to me and watched. After I spurt my cum he put his dick away and left. Never said a word to each other.
carpntr Skilled Jackinchatter

917 posts since 2012-06-12
76 year old curious from Illinois
Wow one of my favorite subjects, back in 2006 I worked as a state park ranger, it was a mighty great job. I had several types of jobs I had to do during the work shift. The job I would get a boner doing was taking all my cleaning supplies to the outhouse toilets, both men's and women's was a daily cleaning for me to do. The very 1st day my 1st of 19 toilets to clean the wall across from the stool had fresh cum runs and puddles of cum on the floor. It got me really excited and looks in each of the 19 that I cleaned and almost every toilet had fresh or dried cum runs on the walls or toilet seat or the floor, now this is in both men's and women's.
so as my time went along I would watch the campers and visits going in and out of the toilets and wonder if they were in there jacking off. Campers and cummers they kind of go together there is something about the great outdoors and people getting horny. I never did find any of the campers or visited that would jack off out in the woods. But by the park having 4 hiking trails there surely was several.
Carpntr
Unregistered ?

Some nice examples here:
http://wankclub.hotviber.com/page5
edginman Novice Jackinchatter

36 posts since 2013-02-02
60 year old curious from SW Ohio
denali7155 said:
Swimming pool underwater jets are fantastic, let the water hit the underside of your cock and you can do it with a pool full of people.

I fucked a few pools like that. It's hot, and you can't help but cum hard.
Gunstar69 Professional Jackinchatter

2056 posts since 2011-06-13
73 year old bisexual male from S/E Michigan outside of Detroit
On 2 separate occasions I had 2 different females watch me jackoff at work in a bathroom. Also, I dated a bar tender and once while we were sitting at the end of her bar, I jacked off and came on the floor. I also have a friend that works at a tanning salon. She likes watching me jack off, so sometimes I go into the tanning room, use their lotion and jack off while she watches. Once in a while she lets me suck on her tits while I cum.
randyguyuk Novice Jackinchatter

31 posts since 2006-07-24
40 year old bisexual from uk
I love cumming in public you dont know if someone is going to catch you mid-jack off. lol I have done it in public toilets, in the car, in the woods, even in the sea once with a bunch of people swimming near me. There I was calmly stroking under the water they never knew smile Love stripping off and pumping my cock the risk of getting caught I guess. I do however, make sure that the chance is very slim... wouldn't want to be arrested! grin
randyguyuk
jackwguyz Skilled Jackinchatter

859 posts since 2013-03-16
54 year old heterosexual from New Hampshire USA
i think we all have done it or want to. i do it when i can. love to sit in a parking lot in the summer and watch hot chicks go in and out of stores while i stroke. i've done it at a urinal as well. i've jerked while driving and have had truck drivers looking down on me and if i'm on a road that is not so busy i'll lift up as a car passes so they can see me stroking my cock. everyone looks at the oncoming car so i know i'll be seen. too busy looking at my cock to see my face, lol. i have heard a few horns beep as i pass, lol. not sure what they are saying, but it lets me know they saw and that is the turn on. twisted huh? i also did it in the shower once at the gym. showers are opposite each other so you can see the guy right across from you but not next to you. i was washing my cock and i always soap it up real good and as i rub soap up and down it gets a bit hard cuz it feels good. i actually tried to hide it but when i pulled my hand away it was obvious i had a semi. i looked at the other guy kinda nervous as if to say"oops". lol. he smiled and nodded. i took that as he liked it so i kept stroking it and if someone walked by i just turned in towards the water. he was into it and would whistle when it was clear and i'd turn and stroke it more. then he was stroking as well and we just shot our loads and left. never even talked. it was kinda hot. all guys wanna watch guys cum i think. we just understand the need so we share that.
A guy who loves to stroke!
Unregistered ?

I used to jerk off in the car on a long commute home. It felt great just edging and then cumming.
wankingoffsomuchnow Novice Jackinchatter

7 posts since 2015-07-08
31 year old
AlwaysInTevas said:
I love masturbating in public bathroom stalls. It usually ends up being at a McDonald's or Burger King. What's nice is you go in, lock the stall, get naked and just edge until you splatter the stall wall with hot semen!

You're a fucking disgusting cunt. middle
etabrutsami Enlightened Jackinchatter

3067 posts since 2008-04-28
71 year old bisexual from the boonies
I love to cum in public. I'm just not as obvious as this guy in the public library!
User posted image

But I did masturbate for an hour and 45 minutes in my car today and raised my hips to window height every time I met a truck or whenever a truck was passing me.
. . . . . . . . . . User posted image . . . . User posted image . . . . . . . . . .
Unregistered ?

I have cum a lot in public, as I am a bit of an exhibitionist. Used to pull off my regular cycling route to get naked and lay in the sun on a hill overlooking the public trail. Shot many big loads on that hill!

One thing I love to do is putting on my most bulge-defining cycling shorts and walking my bike along the greenway. It gets a lot of visitors, and many women look and smile to let me know they enjoy the view!
jnewman Skilled Jackinchatter

999 posts since 2018-01-02
73 year old heterosexual male from ireland
masturbation is a very enjoyable activity.if you are caught wanking in in public you will be arrested.if you wank in toilets for the thrill of it,I'm afraid I don't understand that,but I'm not condemning it.no,a wank has to be enjoyable,no interruptions or intrusions.I've always made sure I had the time and no intrusions.it's getting harder,we're both retired and she's always in and out.hard finding the time!
Page: < prev  of 6   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Cumming in public