JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Male Jackin TOYS
Page: < prev  of 2  
MasturbAddict Novice Jackinchatter

49 posts since 2005-08-26
bisexual from Canada
venus and estim are my favorites.
Happy Strokes
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
randh2010 Novice Jackinchatter

13 posts since 2010-09-10
60 year old heterosexual from Dallas, Texas
It sounds like Kent and I are on the same page! I have:
Fleshlight Ice (really great, especially for sharing with another jack buddy)
A penis pump (more on this further on)
Prostate massager (an Aneros)
A relatively thinnish vibrating ass probe (like a vibrating dildo, but about the thickness of a large magic marker or screwdriver handle)
Various diameter cock rings.. metal, silicone
Just bought a set of nipple suckers
Scrotum stretcher (nothing major... just like a silicone cockring, but the diameter is about an inch. Keeps my sack loose while I edge... amazing because it both heightens the sensation along my shaft and also keeps it from squirting too quickly)

I'm like Kent... I love my penis pump because of the sensation, not necessarily to enlarge my penis permanently. Someone was asking about kinds. I bought mine at an adult store (Condom Sense here in Dallas)... it's a heavy duty Colt pump... cost about $75... and worth every dollar...
Kent Professional Jackinchatter

1500 posts since 2008-06-28
35 year old curious
Nice collection of toys Randh. I use a scrotum stretcher too when I edge. Otherwise my balls pull up too tight. Stretcher keeps them accessible. I like the feeling.

And I use a small diameter ass vibe for no-hand cums. Vibes really turn me on. I use it a lot with the pump to make me cum while I'm pumped up. Feels cool not to be able to go soft in the vacuum tube.

35 year old curious
wildcat_0_7 said:
I think I am going to look into getting a pump. I didn't know you could give yourself a hands free orgasm with it.

thanks Kent

YW wildcat. I use vibrators to make myself cum in the vacuum tube. I'm very sensitive to a vibrator applied just behind my balls, or up my ass. I sometimes use a small diameter ass vibe, or a larger diameter vibrating butt plug.

35 year old curious
Awesome avatar MasturbAddict! You have your dick in some sort of masturbation machine?
Jonnie Novice Jackinchatter

60 posts since 2009-08-01
48 year old bisexual from NY
I am a newbie to the Fleshlight. Why did I take so long to purchase one...? That with an 8" dildo in my ass. Excellent.
inmy_cks Amateur Jackinchatter

203 posts since 2010-05-31
43 year old bisexual from Nothern California
I've used things up my ass, but never had the cool toys. All of this makes me want to try them. Anyone want to share?
having fun!
Mothmyth Novice Jackinchatter

31 posts since 2010-06-09
93 year old bisexual from Florida
PUMPS. I have a mechanics pump. Probably from same manufacturer that makes sex pumps. you can get them in any parts store in the tune up section They are used to bleed brakes, test vacuum systems and other "legal" uses. Probably pretty good quality but you have to get the vacuum tube somewhere else.
HANK4
Unregistered ?

Fleshlight - Ice pussy wonder wave. Fan-freakin-tastic! smile It feels great, but between warming it up and the lube it takes a little to get it set up. Not that it is a LONG time, but it is much easier to just whip it out and start jerking!
Str8_Bob Professional Jackinchatter

1351 posts since 2008-04-25
53 year old heterosexual male from USA
I bought a Wonder Wave Fleshlight a while back. Man, when I sank my dick into it I was in masturbation heaven. Wish I had ordered one earlier.

My wife is OK with my masturbation. Takes some of the pressure off of her, cause I need daily sex. So I had no problem ordering it. I'm sure she's seen it at the back of my underwear drawer, but she hasn't said anything. I'm going to be traveling on business this week, and she'll probably notice that I've taken my Fleshlight with me. wink
mike1475 Skilled Jackinchatter

648 posts since 2010-10-18
49 year old heterosexual from southern connecticut
want to get the fleshlight and i have a dildo
The More Kink the better
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Male Jackin TOYS