JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Page: < prev  of 3  
marriedboner Skilled Jackinchatter

583 posts since 2007-06-21
heterosexual male
kimster said:
Bring a very thick blanket. grin

Right, or be prepared to lie back along a large log while she mounts and rides you.
Your sweetheart might not be turned on by having to lie on her back in a bunch of sticks, leaves, and forest floor.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
UlsterRob Professional Jackinchatter

1511 posts since 2021-06-03
61 year old curious male from Ulster County, NY
Hiking sex videos are great and have also done it many times!
PM me if you like messaging about masturbating!
dckhrd Skilled Jackinchatter

659 posts since 2020-07-09
49 year old
I have fucked my wife twice on hikes - both times she bent over for me and I plowed her right there on the trail, both of us standing up. Once I came inside, and the other time I pulled out and shot my load into the bushes lol.
NylonFan29 Novice Jackinchatter

72 posts since 2017-05-04
36 year old curious male

Hot story. Stopovers, shelters and huts are of course more often places of sex than tracks! I walked several times with a couple ofmy close friends and the attitude to have sex in one room evolved from: "- No... stop it... they would hear... - Oh just hear the snore sounds... slep like a log... go on, suck me honey" to two paralell wild fucking on creaking bunks, in the room steamy from our moans! grin
ohmy66 Amateur Jackinchatter

452 posts since 2021-11-22
82 year old male from North Wales
nakedjoe22 said:
Me and my girlfriend are going hiking this afternoon and planning on trying to have sex out in the woods. Has anyone ever done this before and if so share your stories

Yes, my gf came to my house but we did not have any privacy so we went for a walk in the woods. Found a nice spot and she lay down and I went into her - missionary position. Been fucking for a while when I realised someone was watching us. I didn't let it interfere with the pleasure and carried on until I spunked.
John_Handcock Amateur Jackinchatter

238 posts since 2011-02-12
60 year old bisexual male from Vancouver
I have had the pleasure a couple of times. Once with a GF in a large urban park. We were off on a smaller less used trail when the urge hit so we bushwacked a little way off the trail and we did it doggy style because we did not come prepared.

The other time was with my wife on a long hike into the mountains. It was a fairly busy trail in the mountains overlooking the ocean in BC. Again we bushwack a little way off the main trail. We came prepared and laid out a small beach blanket. The sex was great and the suspense added to the fun, but we had to deal with an extraordinary number of flying pests...
Nicks Professional Jackinchatter

1356 posts since 2012-06-23
47 year old heterosexual from Just ask
me and the wife have fucked many times at the nude beach the sun feels great while the sounds of waves crashing is great
Unregistered ?

Get her nice and sweaty No need to bring lube along
Alinasa1938 Novice Jackinchatter

41 posts since 2019-05-23
male
Got head from an ex-girlfriend on a very popular hiking trail out here last summer. We pull off the main path after fondling each other a bunch and she dropped to her knees and started sucking my cock maybe 50 yards away from where there was a major amount of tourists hiking around. Ended with me jacking my cock off on her face and she walked to the nearby bathroom stall to clean my cum off her face. It was then I noticed a family of 5 was walking in our direction and was close enough they could have potentially seen the streaks of jizz running forehead to chin on the Chinese slut.
Unregistered ?

Summer is coming. Nothing like outdoor sex in a lake or river.
Page: < prev  of 3