JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Personals » Just looking for a online bud.
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

47 MWM in EU just looking for someone to chat/message with. No real friends and I need a fellow bud to bond/perv with. Basically just to get up in the morning and maybe to have a message to look forward to. BTW, I'm pretty open minded, but not real into certain celebs which I know is very popular in here. But I can try anything lol. Thanks for reading!
Add a reply Quote this post
Mj319913 Novice Jackinchatter

52 posts since 2014-07-11
34 year old
Anyone have Snapchat?

Mj319913
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
LuvJerkingOff Skilled Jackinchatter

717 posts since 2015-08-25
77 year old bisexual male from N.C. - USA
Tofu64 said:
47 MWM in EU just looking for someone to chat/message with. No real friends and I need a fellow bud to bond/perv with. Basically just to get up in the morning and maybe to have a message to look forward to. BTW, I'm pretty open minded, but not real into certain celebs which I know is very popular in here. But I can try anything lol. Thanks for reading!

I enjoy having an email friend also. It is somewhat exciting to have a message waiting for you to read. Like the old pen pals we used to have long ago using snail mail before the advent of immediate electronic communications. Give me a note!
Always horny & wanting a friend/couple for sex fun
SyntheticDreams Amateur Jackinchatter

279 posts since 2019-07-28
32 year old curious male from USA
I think it would be special to develop a close sexually intimate friendship with another guy through our love of masturbation and sharing our mutual fantasies and desires.

I love my wife, but there is something about the companionship of a close male friend that a woman cannot fulfill.

There is something intimate and special about the idea of being emotionally open and vulnerable with another man as you masturbate together.

Hit me up if you feel the same and want to chat. Skype is: syntheticdreams2077
Raquel Amateur Jackinchatter

209 posts since 2017-01-30
bisexual female from Ontario Canada
LuvJerkingOff said:
I enjoy having an email friend also. It is somewhat exciting to have a message waiting for you to read. Like the old pen pals we used to have long ago using snail mail before the advent of immediate electronic communications. Give me a note!

I feel the exact same on this issue. I love getting emails, random pics, hearing about peoples fantasies and at a mellow chilled sort of pace. Just about everything turns me on.
Page: of 1  
Index » General » Personals » Just looking for a online bud.