JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Sex with a nurse in hospital
Page: < prev  of 2  
antjohnson83 Amateur Jackinchatter

150 posts since 2023-03-04
40 year old heterosexual male from UK
I love the fantasy of being in the bed and haven't emptied my bollocks in like a week so I'm so full it's hurting.

Some chav milf nurse with fat tits pushing against her uniform closes the curtain around me and lays a towel on my chest and belly.

Gets my cock and bollocks out tugging me off hard and fast massaging my bollocks at the same time.

Takes only a minute or 2 before I'm suppressing my growls spunking a massive thick heavy load all up over the towel

She milks it all out till I'm empty. Puts my cock away and removes the towel fixing the sheet and opening the curtain walking away. All without a word like it was just some normal check up

PM me for Discord or KIK
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
MrPuss Amateur Jackinchatter

178 posts since 2018-01-07
63 year old heterosexual male from SW Scotland
ShortFuse said:
Wasn't a nurse, but I was in a motorcycle wreck when I was 17yo that left me with a broken left arm and a sliced up right hand. My girlfriend gave me a hand job and I shot everywhere. Shortly after I came the nurse came in to give me my sponge bath and check my bandages and there was cum everywhere and I was still hard. My GF and I were giggling like crazy.

I'm quite sure the nurse knew what just happened and she wiped all the cum off of me with a nice warm sponge and dried me off.

I had a very similar experience. I had been in hospital for seven weeks and was bursting full of spunk when my gf came to visit. I was in a small ward and the other patients were either busy or had curtains round them.
My gf was wearing a summer dress and no bra and she noticed that I was getting hard under the sheets. I slipped my hand up her dress and started to finger her although she was really nervous of being heard. When we realised that no-one was watching, she reached under the sheet and slowly started to wank my hard cock as I slipped my fingers in her lovely wet cunt.
It didnt take long (after seven weeks!) for me to blow a huge load of spunk into the bed covers and all over her hand.
We managed to clean up most of it, but when my nurse came later that evening, she obviously knew what had happened and gave me a naughty smile.
OnanistUK Professional Jackinchatter

1064 posts since 2022-06-04
65 year old heterosexual male from Pervesville
MrPuss said:
I had a very similar experience. I had been in hospital for seven weeks and was bursting full of spunk when my gf came to visit. I was in a small ward and the other patients were either busy or had curtains round them.
My gf was wearing a summer dress and no bra and she noticed that I was getting hard under the sheets. I slipped my hand up her dress and started to finger her although she was really nervous of being heard. When we realised that no-one was watching, she reached under the sheet and slowly started to wank my hard cock as I slipped my fingers in her lovely wet cunt.
It didnt take long (after seven weeks!) for me to blow a huge load of spunk into the bed covers and all over her hand.
We managed to clean up most of it, but when my nurse came later that evening, she obviously knew what had happened and gave me a naughty smile.

My sister was a nurse for over 40 years and was well aware of such incidents.wink

She said the nurses would never be so silly as to wank off a patient, but she did tell me that one of her colleagues would masturbate or give blowjobs to her boyfriend when he was in hospital for several weeks after a motorcycle accident. (he had medical insurance and was in a private room otherwise she would never of risked being dismissed from the nursing profession in disgrace, if caught)
Colossal Pervert
cantbelieve Amateur Jackinchatter

316 posts since 2017-07-29
69 year old curious male from Long Island
I had to have knee replacement surgery and the nurse gave me a bed bath when she did my back she went between my ass cheeks and I swear she gave a little extra touch on my asshole it was incredible but way too fast
axiom Amateur Jackinchatter

206 posts since 2022-09-26
61 year old
cantbelieve said:
I had to have knee replacement surgery and the nurse gave me a bed bath when she did my back she went between my ass cheeks and I swear she gave a little extra touch on my asshole it was incredible but way too fast

and then you woke up. ROFL
cantbelieve Amateur Jackinchatter

316 posts since 2017-07-29
69 year old curious male from Long Island
axiom figures your profile picture is a pussy
north11 Amateur Jackinchatter

222 posts since 2014-08-25
59 year old curious male from Scotland