JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » JackinChat » Support » There was a problem with your message
Page: of 1  
bobmd Amateur Jackinchatter

192 posts since 2020-05-17
67 year old curious male
I get the above error, and it says I must enter a body for my message. What does that mean?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
neonudist Amateur Jackinchatter

267 posts since 2021-06-09
heterosexual male
It means that you are using a mobile device instead of a computer. For some reason this site doesn't like that. You need to get rid of any punctuation such as apostrophes, colons, parenthesis, etc. in order for the message to go through.
Unregistered ?

Yes I always had the same issue. For me its the apostrophe that causes it. So you may find if you ensure there arent any in whatever you have typed (as I have removed them from this post) then you should find it works fine grin
Mickeybrowneyes Amateur Jackinchatter

453 posts since 2021-12-10
heterosexual male from EastCoast USA
neonudist said:
It means that you are using a mobile device instead of a computer. For some reason this site doesn't like that. You need to get rid of any punctuation such as apostrophes, colons, parenthesis, etc. in order for the message to go through.

OK, I'm not using a mobile device and my new discussion is not going up... getting the same message. Not using anything I've not used before.

And it happened three times before this went through.
"The Sears ladies' swimwear and lingerie catalog showed me that variety is the spice of life. It also showed me that scantily clad beautiful women with great tits and pretty feet cause boners and make me ejaculate."
Maxx Novice Jackinchatter

45 posts since 2023-03-07
51 year old heterosexual male from DC
Mickeybrowneyes said:
OK, I'm not using a mobile device and my new discussion is not going up... getting the same message. Not using anything I've not used before.

And it happened three times before this went through.

I have noticed that sometimes you will get the error message for absolutely no reason. You just have to hit submit a second or third time before it goes through. The site probably needs an upgrade in a major way. I have never had the posting issues I have had here on other BBSes.
love stroking with a bud
anysizeldo Skilled Jackinchatter

841 posts since 2020-05-05
heterosexual male
Its to do with punctuations. If you remove them it lets you send the message. Weird.
Mickeybrowneyes Amateur Jackinchatter

453 posts since 2021-12-10
heterosexual male from EastCoast USA
Maxx said:
I have noticed that sometimes you will get the error message for absolutely no reason. You just have to hit submit a second or third time before it goes through. The site probably needs an upgrade in a major way. I have never had the posting issues I have had here on other BBSes.

Thanks much for the quick answer! I'll just keep at it.
"The Sears ladies' swimwear and lingerie catalog showed me that variety is the spice of life. It also showed me that scantily clad beautiful women with great tits and pretty feet cause boners and make me ejaculate."
onannano Amateur Jackinchatter

247 posts since 2007-03-02
76 year old heterosexual male from London, UK
Same with me. Can't use my iPad to send a message - says it's blank and the Submit button isn't active. Is OK from my laptop.
georgyb Skilled Jackinchatter

625 posts since 2017-02-20
70 year old heterosexual male from UK
Remove apostrophes then it will work
Always been a leg and arse man - oh and tiny tits
Page: of 1  
Index » JackinChat » Support » There was a problem with your message