JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Ever Fucked someone from your workplace ( job ) ?
Page: < prev  of 5  
LingerieLover1 Skilled Jackinchatter

623 posts since 2015-03-23
60 year old curious male
Three female bartenders back in my bartendering days
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
manvarich Novice Jackinchatter

64 posts since 2013-11-23
63 year old bisexual male from Virginia
Yes, and it was pretty much out of the blue. When this lady started working with us her and I had our run ins. We pretty much kept our distance and went like that for several years. Then things lightened up and a group of us met after work for drinks, her and I were the last two but nothing happened. A few weeks went by and she mentioned a bar she used to visit and one thing led to another and we went there after work one evening. The drinks were flowing and she and I got flirtier and flirtier. I'd always thought she had a knock out body so when we went to the parking lot we both pretty much knew what was about to happen. I drove us a few blocks away to a dark empty parking lot. We started kissing and in a few minutes she was undoing my pants. My hard cock sprung out and she gasped at how big and pretty it was. She proceeded to give the best head I had ever had. I didn't want to get her knocked up so I slipped on a rubber (yes, I brought one figuring this was going to happen). I pulled her pants down and rolled her over in the front seat of my truck and machine fucked her till she yelled out she was cumming. I was too drunk to cum but enjoyed it very much. A week later we talked about it and I told I had not cum, her face was disappointed and resolved at the same time. We met after work again and this time no drinking, she sucked my cock and took my load in her mouth, SO wonderful. We met once again at her place and I fucked her every which way I could and shot my load in her mouth again. We slowed down after that and never met again.
manvarich Novice Jackinchatter

64 posts since 2013-11-23
63 year old bisexual male from Virginia
Yes, and it was pretty much out of the blue. When this lady started working with us her and I had our run ins. We pretty much kept our distance and went like that for several years. Then things lightened up and a group of us met after work for drinks, her and I were the last two but nothing happened. A few weeks went by and she mentioned a bar she used to visit and one thing led to another and we went there after work one evening. The drinks were flowing and she and I got flirtier and flirtier. I'd always thought she had a knock out body so when we went to the parking lot we both pretty much knew what was about to happen. I drove us a few blocks away to a dark empty parking lot. We started kissing and in a few minutes she was undoing my pants. My hard cock sprung out and she gasped at how big and pretty it was. She proceeded to give the best head I had ever had. I didn't want to get her knocked up so I slipped on a rubber (yes, I brought one figuring this was going to happen). I pulled her pants down and rolled her over in the front seat of my truck and machine fucked her till she yelled out she was cumming. I was too drunk to cum but enjoyed it very much. A week later we talked about it and I told I had not cum, her face was disappointed and resolved at the same time. We met after work again and this time no drinking, she sucked my cock and took my load in her mouth, SO wonderful. We met once again at her place and I fucked her every which way I could and shot my load in her mouth again. We slowed down after that and never met again.
Page: < prev  of 5  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Ever Fucked someone from your workplace ( job ) ?