JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » mens locker room
Page: of 2   next > 
luvpanties69 Amateur Jackinchatter

495 posts since 2021-09-10
50 year old bisexual
I am sure I have been caught so many times. I love seeing all the cocks. Different sizes, shapes. Amounts of hair. I Shave mine clean, no hair at all anywhere. I walk around with no towel so they can see too.

I got almost totaly hard in the steam room once. This guy was sitting there legs open, the most beautiful semi limp cock ever. I wanted to tell him. I moved my locker near him. I just loved that thing. He had two friends he worked out with also. They had nice ones also.

Then one day he came back from shower and took off his towel. It was totally hard. It was pretty big and perfect. I wanted to grab it. I could not stop looking. I jerked off to mental images of it for days.

When the wife and I were fucking the neighbor, I told the story. He admitted that he looked at cock too. We then exchanged information. She would ask us about guys and we would tell her about their cocks and then she would tell us about women. It was hot.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
fun425 Novice Jackinchatter

60 posts since 2011-03-13
62 year old heterosexual male
Had a similar experience running into a friend/neighbor in a locker room.
http://www.jackinchat.com/viewthread.php?tID=16658&p=last#p144930
LingerieLover1 Skilled Jackinchatter

623 posts since 2015-03-23
60 year old curious male
There was a community pool we used to go to growing up? Had showers and lockers. Spent more time in there,than swimming. Guys if all ages walking around naked. It was such a turnonloving at all the different cocks.
Unregistered ?

absolutely fuels the fantasies! was in some coed locker rooms in europe. not sure they have those anymore.
jjonn3 Professional Jackinchatter

1053 posts since 2015-04-23
bisexual male from California
I miss the "old style" locker rooms where guys thought nothing of standing around naked - shaving showering or even just standing around chatting no one worried about being naked.
mac_46_46 Professional Jackinchatter

1151 posts since 2005-08-14
77 year old bisexual male from near Pittsburgh, PA
When I took a shower at work there was this one younger guy and the had the most beautiful cock. It got to the point where I would not go into the shower room when he was there because I kind of knew I would get a hardon looking at his cock.
Be happy, suck a cock
Unregistered ?

jjonn3 said:
I miss the "old style" locker rooms where guys thought nothing of standing around naked - shaving showering or even just standing around chatting no one worried about being naked.

The internet and gay movement have changed all that. Oddly, we had far more sexual freedom 40 years ago than people have now.
jjonn3 Professional Jackinchatter

1053 posts since 2015-04-23
bisexual male from California
Slurping said:
The internet and gay movement have changed all that. Oddly, we had far more sexual freedom 40 years ago than people have now.

That is SO TRUE.

Younger we thought nothing of changing or showering in front of each other - always had to shower after gym - would stand around naked or just a towel talking - the feeling was we were all guys there is nothing to hide.
Nicks Professional Jackinchatter

1356 posts since 2012-06-23
47 year old heterosexual from Just ask
Going to a spa on Thursday and I always get fully erect and walk around not trying to cover it up
openphillyguy Skilled Jackinchatter

564 posts since 2022-04-19
42 year old homosexual male from Philly
Love being in locker rooms and male changing rooms like at a water park. Seeing all males in various stages of undress and allowing them to see me is a great part of being male. We all have a penis and we should be comfortable enough to show it off to others in that environment
Unregistered ?

most changing rooms i use cubicles but if i get some free time their is a swimming pool near me with no cubicles so im hoping to go there i would love to strip off my trunks and wander naked to the showers take a long shower and hopefully other men will be checking me out hopefully i can check them out as well

I have a season pass at a water park near me and frequent the changing rooms. Not much privacy. Especially when everyone is leaving when the day is over. No one wants to drive home in a wet swimsuit
Scottydapimp187 Amateur Jackinchatter

343 posts since 2021-03-20
42 year old heterosexual male from Kansas
For a few months a couple pals and me would jack off together after class in the locker room, sometimes the shower.
The instructor was a very hot sexy woman. We'd take our cocks and jerk away thinking of her body and imagining she was watching us cum over her.
Scottydapimp
ShortFuse Professional Jackinchatter

1248 posts since 2019-11-03
52 year old bisexual male from Nashville, TN
Slurping said:

I'd say the internet and the acceptance of LGBTQ people have helped tremendously.

What has made things worse is the woke movement with everything being "harassment" and people losing jobs, getting cancelled, etc. You can't even give someone a compliment anymore.
Small dick chronic masturbator

Our fathers and grandfathers did have way more access to male nudity than we currently have.
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » mens locker room