JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Are wank meets actually worth it ?
Page: < prev  of 7  
kopites1717 Skilled Jackinchatter

740 posts since 2018-10-04
49 year old male from East Anglia UK
Sounds perfect, Deffinetly how i would expect something to happen, chat on here then skype or something get to know each other then progress once both are comfortable. I hope i find someone like you one day

Mark_Fuckerberg said:
Certainly....

Have had a few over the years. I think the secret is you should chat to and wank online with the guy first to make sure you're into the same stuff. It also allows you to get to know each other which means the first meeting shouldn't be as nervy

Most successful meet has been my most recent buddy. Think we met on here, transfered to Skype where we shared many filthy mic wanks then last year I made the 3 hour journey to his place for a brilliant night on pic appreciation on his big tv. Both of us naked, oiled and rock solid on the couch, pleasuring each other for hours. Returned 6 months later for an even filthier session and hope to again later in '23
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Danny1975 Novice Jackinchatter

8 posts since 2023-07-05
49 year old
Have had meets from fabguys but they are looking for something different. On here because I want a regular wank buddy
Unregistered ?

best is when u get the right person - my fav has been jerking into each others wives panties whilst looking at their pics
Unregistered ?

UKMarried45 said:
best is when u get the right person - my fav has been jerking into each others wives panties whilst looking at their pics

Agree and that sounds great
NeilG Amateur Jackinchatter

436 posts since 2016-01-09
66 year old curious male from Mid-Atlantic
I have only arranged 3 "wank meets", all with guys from this board.

Two were very successful, and I often play those sessions back in my mind when stroking. (Those guys are still active on JIC, and are welcome to comment here if they like.)

One was a no-show.

I will definitely continue to arrange wank meets with people on this board, but will be sure to develop an online rapport with them first to make sure we're on the same page - and that they won't be no-shows.
Unregistered ?

They def can be. Lots of no shows etc but when you get a good one it is fab!
Unregistered ?

I agree. Meets are worth it. That is what this website and others are for. You can skim through the trolls and bad seeds to find some cool meetups. I had many and and am always open to it.
Unregistered ?

Half are a no show, and half of those that show are after more than was offered. In other words, meet somewhere neutral and see if you can have four arranged so you enjoy the one that works!!!
Page: < prev  of 7  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Are wank meets actually worth it ?