JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » "weird" fetishes
Page: of 2   next > 
Unregistered ?

I like to jack on chat with women (my dream) and also other str8 guys who are into the unusual fetish I am..pregnant women. It's hard to find guys or women into this, which I totally understand. Anyone else with this issue, and how did you deal with it?
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

Oh, yeah. Pregnant women have been a fetish of mine for a long time. When my wife was carrying our daughter, I couldn't keep my hands off of her. As for dealing with it, it's not all that weird, really. I've met quite a few guys who were as turned on by a lovely round pregnant woman as I am. Trust me, compared to some really way out fetishes out there, it's pretty tame.
Unregistered ?

payman3500 said:
how did you deal with it?

By enjoying it!

I think pregnant women are incredibly beautiful. I don't understand why so many women think they're ugly while they are pregnant. Curves are what make women beautiful, and pregnancy add more curves.
Unregistered ?

wolfcub said:
By enjoying it!

I think pregnant women are incredibly beautiful. I don't understand why so many women think they're ugly while they are pregnant. Curves are what make women beautiful, and pregnancy add more curves.

I'm with you, wolf. The roundness is so incredibly beautiful and sexy. But would you believe there are some guys who are actually repulsed by a pregnant woman's body? I was checking out a site a few months ago(sorry can't find it now) where some nude pregnant pics of Alicia Silverstone were posted. There were like 5 or 6 guys in the comments section who were talking about how "disgusting" it was to see a nude pregnant woman. They just don't get it. For me, it's not just the roundness, though. It's the whole idea that she has a life inside her that is part of both her and her guy. Guess I'm a hopeless romantic.
your_goddess Amateur Jackinchatter

150 posts since 2009-05-09
39 year old heterosexual from Texas
wolfcub said:
By enjoying it!

I have never in my life felt as sexy as I did when I was pregnant with my daughter. In fact, I'd venture to say that is the one and only time I have felt completely comfortable with my body since I hit puberty.
"I just want to use your love tonight." - The Outfield
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Roger Skilled Jackinchatter

515 posts since 2007-06-06
63 year old bisexual male
I found my wife incredibly sexy during pregnancy. I was SO aroused by her lovely round distended belly and her swollen breasts. I wanted her all the time. And OH the big milky breasts while nursing!!
Unregistered ?

Such folks shouldn't be hard to find. Add me. I loved my wife being pregnant. And nursing. Like everyone above says...YES!
Unregistered ?

enthusiastic ditto!!
kungfu40 Amateur Jackinchatter

411 posts since 2007-10-27
bisexual from Canada
I always thought pregnant women were sexy, and I've read many accounts of how horny women get when pregnant, which just turns me on even more!
Whatever gets your rocks off!
changoborracho Amateur Jackinchatter

145 posts since 2005-08-19
50 year old curious from Texas
I love jacking to pregnant beauties. so hot
Unregistered ?

I love preg stuff! 24 WM US... hit me up on yim... doublefeed73
Mgs Amateur Jackinchatter

205 posts since 2005-08-16
curious male
I too think pregnant women are sexy.
manda21 Novice Jackinchatter

36 posts since 2009-12-06
36 year old bisexual
I find pregnant women attractive also. Hell I find them so attractive that I am even kind of turned on being around my sister right now because she is pregnant
happystaff Amateur Jackinchatter

282 posts since 2008-05-17
51 year old curious male from Holland
`nothing hotter than a pregnant woman. skin pulled tight on the belly and i swear it shines...
It's the only cock you have, big or small enjoy it!
manshowingoff4u Novice Jackinchatter

87 posts since 2008-03-03
56 year old curious male from Massachusetts
Roger said:
I found my wife incredibly sexy during pregnancy. I was SO aroused by her lovely round distended belly and her swollen breasts. I wanted her all the time. And OH the big milky breasts while nursing!!

Same for me. My wife was so hot while pregnant and nursing.
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » "weird" fetishes