JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » are you a christian and love to jerk off?
Page: of 10   next > 
Unregistered ?

I have started a blog and want to start some discussions about being a christian who loves to Jerk off. here is the site christianjacker.blogspot.com null enjoy!
Add a reply Quote this post
Count_Jackula Amateur Jackinchatter

160 posts since 2009-04-09
51 year old curious from Chattanooga, TN
Sorta like discussing how hide a boner when walking up to get communion?
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
uncutcollege20 Amateur Jackinchatter

174 posts since 2006-02-03
38 year old heterosexual from New York
Nice blog. I am a christian that loves masterbation.
Give it your all.
str8_24_NYC Novice Jackinchatter

25 posts since 2006-04-18
42 year old heterosexual from New York City
-
js06877 Professional Jackinchatter

1251 posts since 2009-03-08
77 year old from Connecticut
jj24fun said:
I have started a blog and want to start some discussions about being a christian who loves to Jerk off. here is the site christianjacker.blogspot.com null enjoy!

Site? What site? It doesn't work.
Unregistered ?

sorry that the clickable link does not work, the site address is Christian Jackers that link should work but the address is christianjacker.blogspot.com please let me know if you are not able to find it.
meatbeater Amateur Jackinchatter

270 posts since 2006-09-13
66 year old heterosexual from Midwestern US
I'm a church-going Catholic who loves to masturbate and expunged any guilt about it long, long ago. Not only do I not think there's a single thing wrong with it, I think there's everything right with it and I don't think it conflicts with my religious beliefs whatsoever. I don't think God cares that I love to masturbate.
I'm a fist-fucking beatoff! See a video of me masturbating and pics of my hard dick! http://xhamster.com/user/rodpumper, and my new blog at http://xhamster.com/user/rodpumper/blog/1.html
DaveStradler Novice Jackinchatter

62 posts since 2009-05-11
68 year old bisexual male from Los Angeles
Aside from that fact that as a child I gave up the sad idea of believing in things for which there is no evidence (and overwhelming evidence against), as well as earlier civilizations' recycled mythologies, I love the fact that people still want to live in the dark ages. Makes it easy for me to exploit their stupidity. That said, last Easter (it's a fertility goddess, your morons, which is why the date moves around), I proudly wore to the family gathering my shirt that says, "Yes, Jimmy, Jesus does watch you masturbate." For the enlightened, you can get it here: http://www.cafepress.com/bettybowers.
Hands-on Instructor in the Manly Art of Masturbation
meatbeater Amateur Jackinchatter

270 posts since 2006-09-13
66 year old heterosexual from Midwestern US
DaveStradler said:
That said, last Easter (it's a fertility goddess, your morons, which is why the date moves around)

The date moves around because it's based on phases of the moon, moron, and the word is only used in the English language coming from the Anglo-Saxon equivalent of the month of April. The word has no religious significance in and of itself in Christianity as it was first used centuries after the date calculation was established by the Council of Nicaea, purposely linked to the timing of Jewish Passover for obvious reasons known to anyone who has even a rudimentary knowledge of the New Testament. Now, keep your ignoramus ass out of this thread and let the adults talk.
I'm a fist-fucking beatoff! See a video of me masturbating and pics of my hard dick! http://xhamster.com/user/rodpumper, and my new blog at http://xhamster.com/user/rodpumper/blog/1.html
Unregistered ?

Not real religious here, but some uneducated people really need to learn before opening their mouths. Best to be thought of as an idiot, then to open your mouth and remove any doubt....

----------------------------------
The calculation of Easter is complicated because it is linked to (an inaccurate version of) the Hebrew calendar. Jesus was crucified immediately before the Jewish Passover, which is a celebration of the Exodus from Egypt under Moses. Celebration of Passover started on the 14th or 15th day of the (spring) month of Nisan. Jewish months start when the moon is new, therefore the 14th or 15th day of the month must be immediately after a full moon. It was therefore decided to make Easter Sunday the first Sunday after the first full moon after vernal equinox. Or more precisely: Easter Sunday is the first Sunday after the "official" full moon on or after the "official" vernal equinox. The official vernal equinox is always 21 March. The official full moon may differ from the real full moon by one or two days. (Note, however, that historically, some countries have used the real (astronomical) full moon instead of the official one when calculating Easter. This was the case, for example, of the German Protestant states, which used the astronomical full moon in the years 1700-1776. A similar practice was used in Sweden in the years 1740-1844 and in Denmark in the 1700s.) The full moon that precedes Easter is called the Paschal full moon.

Ben Enlightened Jackinchatter
Cock of the walk
2998 posts since 2005-07-18
45 year old curious from St Paul, Minnesota
Wow, only a few posts in and we're already resorting to name-calling. This is why we don't like religious topics in here since they always degenerate into name-calling and insults.
I'm just a guy
muddleduff Novice Jackinchatter

5 posts since 2009-11-06
52 year old heterosexual from UK
I am a Christian, and I love to jack off. Especially about some of the women at my church!!!
DaveStradler Novice Jackinchatter

62 posts since 2009-05-11
68 year old bisexual male from Los Angeles
My comment about Easter was not that it moved around because it involved a goddess, but that it had/has nothing to do with the too-late-an-invention-to-have--any-credibility fairy tale character Jesus. My point was that the celebration of the mythological resurrection of a rabbi was slapped on top of a longtime pagan vernal equinox festival of the resurrection of the nature goddess. The simple fact is - and get ready: Anyone who professes to believe in God is too ignorant of history, science, mythology, geography, archeology, etc., to have an informed opinion on the matter. In short, the mere statement of belief in the supernatural creator Yahweh is proof in itself that the person making the assertion isn't qualified to do so. If one does know the easily tracked history of the invention of gods and still professes belief, one is either pathologically desperate to fit in or a liar.
Hands-on Instructor in the Manly Art of Masturbation
str826 Novice Jackinchatter

9 posts since 2009-10-09
40 year old curious from lansing MI
I fell sorry for those on here that want to take there only disbelief and push it on those of us that do. I only have one qestion for those of you that don't belief in God, how could the earth have appered from nothing but by God. ok now back to topic.
I love to masturbate and I am a very big church goer. I feel it is always better to masturbate then fornocate.
sirdog Novice Jackinchatter

42 posts since 2006-06-29
41 year old from Australia
I am not Christian but fucked one in the ass once.
Page: of 10   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » are you a christian and love to jerk off?