JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » masturbate with foreskin retracted
Page: < prev  of 2  
stevesthename Skilled Jackinchatter

929 posts since 2021-04-07
56 year old curious male from South England
Had a lot of fun recently with the shower set to its strongest pressure. I stand in the shower soft or semi, with my cock head sheathed in its foreskin, stick the shower head on the rail and let it play on my cock head through the foreskin.

It feels good. Not volcanic or anything but very nice. As my cock hardens, its tip starts to peek out, into the fierce jet. At this point it starts to feel good - really good, intense. So the hardening accelerates, and more and more of my cock head emerges. Eventually the skin is fully retracted and the full power of the jet is right on my cock head.

Uuuhhhhhh fuck...

And then I start to flick the jet on and off my cock head, play it on my frenulum, point it up directly onto the underside of my cock head rim.

By that point it's just a question of whether I want to edge - in which case, switch to soapy stroking, but very carefully, or cum, in which case the shower head will do it very fast.
Looking for a south UK buddy for mutual edging fun
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Bobbijones2019 Skilled Jackinchatter

806 posts since 2019-06-09
47 year old
Mmm i'll have to try that....why don't you video it and show us how it works wink
uk_mature_1954 Novice Jackinchatter

80 posts since 2022-07-12
70 year old from East Anglia
As a child, i was reasonably "tight" and worried terribly about pulling it too far back in case it wouldn't go back (silly me).

Now, as I stiffen, it rolls back easily over the glans. Like many other posts - I adore the feeling of my foreskin just nudging up against the rim of my helmet while i masturbate.
funtime Amateur Jackinchatter

388 posts since 2010-06-24
bisexual male from UK
I do the same wink when hard, add a little hair conditioner and a little water, sliding cock through clenched fist feels like a wet pussy.
Unregistered ?

Not permanently, but if I'm having a long edging session sometimes I like to pull my foreskin back and lube up the palm of my hand and massage the head of my cock until I cum. The feeling is usually so intense it's almost too much but results in an incredible orgasm.
David1970 Skilled Jackinchatter

540 posts since 2019-10-01
50 year old heterosexual male from Edinburgh
I love pulling my foreskin hard back as I can. Love getting a blow with a tongue inside my foreskin . So hot and sexy.
Old and horny.
Poleposition69 Amateur Jackinchatter

232 posts since 2020-02-07
54 year old male from Georgia
I have a partial foreskin. Sometimes when I want some really intense stimulation I lube up and stroke the base of my corona with short, choppy strokes using just my thumb and index finger while I use my left thumb and index finger to just rhythmically squeeze the base of my cock really hard until I cum.
MONTYMOD Novice Jackinchatter

19 posts since 2016-01-30
heterosexual male from West Sussex.
Yeah, I just love that, when my foreskin just glides back to the rim of my helmet then lodges behind with the swollen head of my cock. Love to wank off with some gel, just finger and thumb doing the edgeing. Love it!
Unregistered ?

Pulled my foreskin back yesterday to let mey fingers and thumb eank my exposed head for a while, lubed with spit and precum and then couldnt stop, my cock head lived the feeling so much I just had to carry on until I shot my spunkload. Was only supposed to be an interval between regular foreskin wank. Nice to have the choice tbh
comwp4me Amateur Jackinchatter

137 posts since 2020-06-17
50 year old curious male from https://whereby.com/cocksout4her
Sometime I like to pull it back and wear panties with in tucked. I can feel it getting wet.stroke
Cant not be horney. :)
planting Novice Jackinchatter

92 posts since 2009-05-21
73 year old curious from midlands uk
Mmmmm love the thought of foreskin play ..cut myself so have always been envious
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » masturbate with foreskin retracted