JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Have you ever fucked another man's wife?
Page: of 13   next > 
staples2287 Skilled Jackinchatter

640 posts since 2011-04-25
49 year old heterosexual from US
My girlfriend is married but we like to enjoy sex with each other. The last time we got together I was taking her from behind and noticed a photo of her husband on the dresser. It turned me on quite a bit that I was inside the woman he loves and is married to.

Has anyone else had this type of reaction?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
wolfsix Novice Jackinchatter

81 posts since 2020-09-20
34 year old
just once, because she explained that they had an open relationship (they did not at the time)

but there have been multiple other times that i could have with either a married or engaged woman, but i didn't go through with it, because i didn't want to entangle myself like that

it is very much a hot fantasy though
Unregistered ?

My wife and I briefly separated for a while. During this time I did have a fair few one night stands. One was with a married friend and I must confess it was a real turn on being deep inside her knowing she was married.
Cincyfun Amateur Jackinchatter

254 posts since 2016-07-14
44 year old heterosexual from Cincinnati
I love fucking married pussy. I have a buddy and we get chicks off Ashely Madison for MFM 3somes. Two so far, both bbws over 40 but he and I are both chubby over 40. If you think fucking a married chick is fun, get one to moan on your cock while your buddy is banging her.
sepafun Skilled Jackinchatter

941 posts since 2013-10-10
63 year old curious male from Gilbertsville, PA
Yes, in most cases her husband was fucking my wife at the time, other times the husband of the woman I am fucking is fucking some other dude's wife, who is fucking my wife, and so on.
Unregistered ?

Yes her hubby was fucking another woman, we hooked up one night, and give her the best fuck she has ever had (her words not mine) Best bit is that the condom split and i shot inside her,,, long story short,, she is now my partner
Fatherof5 Amateur Jackinchatter

136 posts since 2022-03-16
70 year old bisexual male from Central NY
Over the years I have had sex with three of my wife's close friends......all married. I was luck to have a threesome with two of them in a hot tub after a christmas party.
Unregistered ?

fucked & fisted a wife in her marital bed when her hubby had taken their two kids away somewhere for the weekend. when i got my fist up her snatch, she screamed like a wailing banshee. she absolutely loved it!
smoothtalk012000 Novice Jackinchatter

17 posts since 2019-01-22
65 year old heterosexual male from gulf coast
years ago, I was contacted by a husband to fuck his wife. He wanted to watch. I said dang right! Didn't realize he watched to watch when he was licking her and my dick. Did not last long that time1 lol
kentuckyguy60 Novice Jackinchatter

10 posts since 2022-07-19
62 year old
I'm in the Entertainment Industry, and back in the 90's I did a few adult movies in California. I was just a day player on the set, but the women were so hot. The guys not bad looking either with their very hung cocks. I had one scene by the outdoor pool where I was the butler, and was serving drinks to everyone. I went up to Mia, the Lead actress of the movie, and offered her a drink. The Director called cut due to being lunch time. I took a minute and talked to Mia about the scene. I said, I was the only guy not naked, or having any kind of sex. During the lunch break, I notice her talking to the director. When we got back to the scene, we did the exact same thing, but the director came over to me, and said there is a change to my scene, and no matter what happened, don't drop the tray of drinks. He called ACTION, and just then Mia reached over, unzipped my pants, and pulled out my hard cock, and began giving me a blowjob. The tray of drinks began shaking as she kept going. I was wanting for the director to call cut, but he didn't. After a few minutes he finally did. I exploded in her mouth which was hot. The next scene was one in the game room, and it was an orgy scene. I was to offer all the guys a condom, and then pick up the empty glasses. Then Mia, and a few of the other women grabbed me, and ripped off my clothes, and the rest you can imagine. I found out at the end of the day that Mia was married to the Director, and he had a blast watching me and his wife go at it. TRUE story. Got pics to prove it of all the guys and women. I sure miss those days.
staples2287 Skilled Jackinchatter

640 posts since 2011-04-25
49 year old heterosexual from US
kentuckyguy60 said:
I'm in the Entertainment Industry, and back in the 90's I did a few adult movies in California. I was just a day player on the set, but the women were so hot. The guys not bad looking either with their very hung cocks. I had one scene by the outdoor pool where I was the butler, and was serving drinks to everyone. I went up to Mia, the Lead actress of the movie, and offered her a drink. The Director called cut due to being lunch time. I took a minute and talked to Mia about the scene. I said, I was the only guy not naked, or having any kind of sex. During the lunch break, I notice her talking to the director. When we got back to the scene, we did the exact same thing, but the director came over to me, and said there is a change to my scene, and no matter what happened, don't drop the tray of drinks. He called ACTION, and just then Mia reached over, unzipped my pants, and pulled out my hard cock, and began giving me a blowjob. The tray of drinks began shaking as she kept going. I was wanting for the director to call cut, but he didn't. After a few minutes he finally did. I exploded in her mouth which was hot. The next scene was one in the game room, and it was an orgy scene. I was to offer all the guys a condom, and then pick up the empty glasses. Then Mia, and a few of the other women grabbed me, and ripped off my clothes, and the rest you can imagine. I found out at the end of the day that Mia was married to the Director, and he had a blast watching me and his wife go at it. TRUE story. Got pics to prove it of all the guys and women. I sure miss those days.

Fuck that's hot does Mia have a last name or stage name you can share so I can look up her pics?
GraysAnatomy Omnipitant Jackinchatter

26681 posts since 2015-04-06
81 year old bisexual male from Central US
I have fucked my best friends wife a lot of times. She prefers my cock to his little cock. And No, he does not know.
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .
Unregistered ?

A few over the years
Unregistered ?

would like to watch mine fuck!
Unregistered ?

staples2287 said:
My girlfriend is married but we like to enjoy sex with each other. The last time we got together I was taking her from behind and noticed a photo of her husband on the dresser. It turned me on quite a bit that I was inside the woman he loves and is married to.

Has anyone else had this type of reaction?

I'll go you one better...

Before we moved out of state six years ago, I'd been fucking Shelley--probably my wife's best friend in the neighborhood--for about three years. Shelley actually came on to me (long story).

Shelley knew that it really turned me on to fuck her with photos of her husband (Kent) around, so she made sure to have a few strategically placed in the various rooms where we fucked in her house...which was practically everywhere LOL! However, just having a picture of Kent in the same room while we fucked wasn't enough for me.

Whenever I fucked her doggy-style...down on her elbows and knees with her ass up in the air just the way that I liked it...I would make her hold a framed wedding photo in her hands and look at it while I pounded her from behind.

Nothing says "I'm a cheating cunt" quite like that!

cockstrokeeyeshotsmoothmiddle
Page: of 13   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Have you ever fucked another man's wife?