JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Have you ever fucked another man's wife?
Page: < prev  of 13  
star69 Skilled Jackinchatter

566 posts since 2021-09-24
33 year old
stammer said:
No but I fucked my best friend's fiance when we were all in our early 20s, outdoors on the ground

Tell us more
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
penglewood Novice Jackinchatter

55 posts since 2021-08-02
45 year old heterosexual male from Philadelphia, PA
I have. Well, it was weird. We were both drunk and I fell asleep in a different room and I woke up and she was on top of me. I did not tell her to stop.
She fucked me so good. I can't even describe how good it was. She rode me like nobody before or since. When I said "I'm gonna cum" she jumped off and sucked the cum out of my balls like a milkshake straw.
WildChildJade88 Amateur Jackinchatter

218 posts since 2023-03-18
69 year old bisexual male from SC
Kewel! But have to ask. Did she have children? If so, that would make you a mean motherfucker!
Lonely Wanker
Unregistered ?

Yes a few times. He was there and fucking mine at the same time though so all totally above board. A couple of times we both fucked her together , which was particularly good fun.
penglewood Novice Jackinchatter

55 posts since 2021-08-02
45 year old heterosexual male from Philadelphia, PA
She has one kid. But that didn't stop it from being tight as hell. She should not have done waht she did but I'm soooo glad she did!
Unregistered ?

On several occasions and her husband has no idea. The last time I told her I wanted to watch her get fucked while I sit there and stroke my cock. The next morning she sent me a video of her getting pounded from behind that morning by her husband, all with her looking into the camera that he was not aware of. Later that day, I had her masturbate on the phone while I watched and gave her the play by play of the video. I think I will go watch that again!
Page: < prev  of 13  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Have you ever fucked another man's wife?