JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Self prostate massage
Page: of 1  
Turboguytwo Novice Jackinchatter

44 posts since 2022-02-08
65 year old curious male from East Coast
Anyone had any luck or have advice for self prostate massage?
64 year old male, married looking to chat online and explore . I answer all emails or hit me on Skype
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

take it slow, it's not a quickly discovered thing. Take it all in context. For a lot of people, it's a totally separate kind of experience than jacking off. Backdoor play is it's own thing, jacking off is it's own thing. I don't get the rock hard cock, cum shooting results, but when things are right, I can get some knee-shaking, eye rolling, totally different experiences. Accept getting clean in the shower. Let it be it's own thing, don't force any expectations on yourself. It took me a long time to be comfortable with it. It's completely an alone-time thing with me, my wife is not into anything anal unfortunately.
CummingRider Novice Jackinchatter

73 posts since 2017-03-05
41 year old curious male
I have been wiggling a finger or two inside my anus, using saliva, lube or sperm as lubricant, pressing and rubbing around the inside but unfortunately I am unable to find anything stimulating. The act itself is stimulating of course, but I have not found my "prostate" that should make me feel out of this world as they say. And since my nipples are super-sensitive erogenous zones, every session I use my other hand on them instead.
Dan_Glebitz Skilled Jackinchatter

668 posts since 2009-10-03
73 year old curious male from UK South
Yes take it slow, explore around the hole first as there are loads of nerve endings there, then slip in a well lubed finger but in my case doesn't quite hit the prostate. I raise the game by putting a sharpie in the finger of a lubed vinyl glove and that hits the spot nicely. No need to wank at the same time, do that after a good ass play.
If God created anything better than wanking - he kept it to himself.
Swimsuitlvr Amateur Jackinchatter

112 posts since 2022-03-15
48 year old male from UK
Dan_Glebitz said:
Yes take it slow, explore around the hole first as there are loads of nerve endings there, then slip in a well lubed finger but in my case doesn't quite hit the prostate. I raise the game by putting a sharpie in the finger of a lubed vinyl glove and that hits the spot nicely. No need to wank at the same time, do that after a good ass play.

Like the sound of that
georgiastroker Amateur Jackinchatter

106 posts since 2020-10-26
60 year old male from Atlanta
I love it!
Looking for a Versatile buddy
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Self prostate massage