JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Do not cum and run!
Page: < prev  of 4   next > 
Unregistered ?

The buds that explain they don't mean to run, but when your done your done LOL. To each his own!
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

Prepared1234 said:
I'd be happy to do it with ypu again! maybe we can get a few others interested.

agree, Prepared1234, enjoyed a good session or two in the past. Good times!
Alwayzhorny Novice Jackinchatter

66 posts since 2022-08-27
45 year old homosexual male from New Jersey
shootmycum said:
I agree with this, it's best if you both ejaculate at more or less the same time.

Always good to try to ejaculate at the same time. It is good to let the other guy know you are close then at least he can try to match you. Not offended either if a guy cums and run. We all do it. We should respect each other and just accept it as a part of masturbation
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Alwayzhorny said:
Always good to try to ejaculate at the same time. It is good to let the other guy know you are close then at least he can try to match you. Not offended either if a guy cums and run. We all do it. We should respect each other and just accept it as a part of masturbation

here here well said! though I do try and outlast and finish last. sometimes it works, sometimes not.
shootmycum Skilled Jackinchatter

828 posts since 2011-12-19
76 year old heterosexual male from CT, USA
Bonedawgie said:
here here well said! though I do try and outlast and finish last. sometimes it works, sometimes not.

I try but I'm not always able to control when I ejaculate. I understand if you can't either.
Prepared1234 Skilled Jackinchatter

572 posts since 2017-12-21
70 year old curious male from Salem, MA
shootmycum said:
I try but I'm not always able to control when I ejaculate. I understand if you can't either.

Sometimes it is simply too intense. It's nice to cum together if possible.
shootmycum Skilled Jackinchatter

828 posts since 2011-12-19
76 year old heterosexual male from CT, USA
Prepared1234 said:
Sometimes it is simply too intense. It's nice to cum together if possible.

I prefer that too, but I often cum first.
Unregistered ?

I see it both ways, really not a biggie to me, if a guy leaves I'll hopefully find another guy. If not there's always tomorrow.
Terry_111 Amateur Jackinchatter

409 posts since 2016-06-13
70 year old bisexual male from Ireland
I have said it in many other posts that I wank at least daily and always try to finish by shooting my spunk on cam. Have lots of friends on Skype and always find someone to cam with. By the time I get on there I am super horny and tend not to take too much time to squirt. Always chat with my buddy and see how he is doing, some are close enough and some only starting. I absolutely love being watched while I shoot my cum and the icing on the cake is if the other guy is ready and we shoot together. Feel free to add me but please say where you saw my contact
Zeeguy Amateur Jackinchatter

118 posts since 2017-04-28
78 year old curious male from UK
Terry_111 said:
I have said it in many other posts that I wank at least daily and always try to finish by shooting my spunk on cam. Have lots of friends on Skype and always find someone to cam with. By the time I get on there I am super horny and tend not to take too much time to squirt. Always chat with my buddy and see how he is doing, some are close enough and some only starting. I absolutely love being watched while I shoot my cum and the icing on the cake is if the other guy is ready and we shoot together. Feel free to add me but please say where you saw my contact

I love it when we both cum at the same time. A way of doing this is to use the count-down method. When you are both getting close, having discussed how the cocks are feeling, is to suggest counting down from ten. He says ten, you say nine, he eight ... and so to zero when you both ejaculate together. That way each has a measure of control and can ensure that the wank satisfies both parties. It is usually a fairly rapid process and I confess that I have sometimes got too close and fired my wad at 3 ...lol!
ElderJacker
Unregistered ?

Zeeguy said:
I love it when we both cum at the same time. A way of doing this is to use the count-down method. When you are both getting close, having discussed how the cocks are feeling, is to suggest counting down from ten. He says ten, you say nine, he eight ... and so to zero when you both ejaculate together. That way each has a measure of control and can ensure that the wank satisfies both parties. It is usually a fairly rapid process and I confess that I have sometimes got too close and fired my wad at 3 ...lol!

It can be such a turn on to wank with others and show each other their cumshots after a chat
jonwtp2 Amateur Jackinchatter

109 posts since 2016-01-30
curious male from New Hampshire
My intention when I cam is to watch and be watching cumming. I want to see my buddy cum, and want to cum at the same time or close to it. Many guys want to edge or take a very long time to cum. I try to ask a potential cam buddy beforehand if he cums fast or slow. If he says it takes forever to cum, I may not be as willing to cam with him. No offense, but I get turned on by watching cocks spurt and it makes for an intense orgasm for me. That's what I am looking for when camming.
Unregistered ?

Yes its the same with chat etc , suddenly its no response or a " gtg" obviously some have to scarper as wife/gf gets home, as some guys say that and its true , but too many just ignore , ive stopped chatting/sharing , better just to have fun , not relying on anyone , and still great pleasure stroke
Unregistered ?

PervsRus said:
Yes its the same with chat etc , suddenly its no response or a " gtg" obviously some have to scarper as wife/gf gets home, as some guys say that and its true , but too many just ignore , ive stopped chatting/sharing , better just to have fun , not relying on anyone , and still great pleasure stroke

Same as my twitter account. We can be wank chatting then its silence or the gtg message. Annoying as fck
strokeme957 Novice Jackinchatter

24 posts since 2022-12-12
55 year old male
I might be the odd guy out but so many times I enjoy helping a bud and getting him to orgasm While also enjoying sexual stimulation and then hold off Knowing I helped him get off is satisfactory (for a while anyhow) and then try to chat with another. There is something about getting several cocks off before I finally cum
Page: < prev  of 4   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Do not cum and run!