JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Do not cum and run!
Page: < prev  of 4  
ahelpinghand Novice Jackinchatter

51 posts since 2023-04-27
69 year old heterosexual male from Worcestershire
I have found the solution: meet in person.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

strokeme957 said:
I might be the odd guy out but so many times I enjoy helping a bud and getting him to orgasm While also enjoying sexual stimulation and then hold off Knowing I helped him get off is satisfactory (for a while anyhow) and then try to chat with another. There is something about getting several cocks off before I finally cum

Awesome
FallingMatt Novice Jackinchatter

73 posts since 2022-05-24
53 year old
I usually watch a few guys jacking their cocks I usually jack my own cock while I watch I have really given up on the idea of cumming with somebody if someone whispers or mentions me while I am on cam I will tell them how close I am to having my orgasm and ask if they want to watch I will try to get my phone in a good position where they can for sure see my load as it comes out If I am somewhere that I can make a little noise I will get pretty verbal before I cum I will tell them how good it feels to beat my meat and how I can feel the cum load building I will verbalize when my orgasm starts and usually grunt as I shoot my load Sometimes if I am real lucky I can keep jacking my cock to a second orgasm Those second ones feel real good but do not produce as much cum as the first one Now I am horny and need to jack off
handyjon Amateur Jackinchatter

225 posts since 2020-06-04
61 year old curious male from UK
Occasionally a fellow camner will want us to cum together but I usually find one or other of us is in more need to cum and then we will say thanks and move on. It's quite hot I find if you can help a few cum then you're still enjoying your session. I'd like to go round a second time with someone but it's not happened yet.
Rainy1966 Amateur Jackinchatter

485 posts since 2015-08-06
57 year old heterosexual male from Boston
Where do you guys chat n cam most Favorite sites Ever group chat anyplace I only flash my face for a quick visual, then enjoy a good chat n stroke. I too try to edge n time my load with my partner in crime, talk about likes, dislikes, exchange pics n shit as we work together towards our common goal.to enjoy that big finish. I generally dont stick around a long time,maybe if I was hung and in perfect shape I would but with shrinkage and all.
Pump it real good
RemoveTheHater Amateur Jackinchatter

313 posts since 2023-10-16

Rainy1966 said:
Where do you guys chat n cam most Favorite sites Ever group chat anyplace I only flash my face for a quick visual, then enjoy a good chat n stroke. I too try to edge n time my load with my partner in crime, talk about likes, dislikes, exchange pics n shit as we work together towards our common goal.to enjoy that big finish. I generally dont stick around a long time,maybe if I was hung and in perfect shape I would but with shrinkage and all.

That does not sound like a heterosexual thing to do. I think you need to update you label buddy, lol.
Its fun to poke the troll and watch his hate and anger
Onewaystreet Novice Jackinchatter

26 posts since 2023-10-11
35 year old
Its about wankin and cummin. Not a dating service. What do you expect guys to do ? Hey ive cum , do you fancy watching some tv or go for a coffee ?
Page: < prev  of 4  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Do not cum and run!