JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Step-father in law talk
Page: of 1  
luvpanties69 Amateur Jackinchatter

495 posts since 2021-09-10
50 year old bisexual
So we are in costa Rica afetr day of drinking..... A hot chick walks by..... I say dam look at that.. he says what good is that... I said mental gymnastics for masterbation....
he said why you do that you married? I said because I am alive... you mean you do not...he said no not in years... I was like wow I do it almost everyday sometimes many times... how many times a week you fuck grandma..he says onece a month maybe..

I said you nuts.. I would lose my mind.. My wife does it all the time, her brother does it all the time... hell I walked in on him on the last trip....

I said to him you are 71 times running out here is my lube go jerk off. it feels good..

think about fucking that blond over there.. and i pointed.. go use my room...

he actually went upstairs and closed door..

he came otu smiling.. I said so someone your age can still shoot... he said thanks it felt amazing.... I said keep the lube.. and keep jerking.....

Grandma caught him, yelled at her daughter who yelled at me...

I cannot help grandpa cum its weird.... I said listen he needs to jerk off..

Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
rick181au Novice Jackinchatter

50 posts since 2013-07-10
82 year old male from Australia
I was 21, just married the wife and thought I knew all their was to know about sex, I was having a beer with my new father in his early 50's at a club, a sexy blond in a short skirt bent over and I busted the father in-law big time perving at her (i was looking as well), it just slipped out I said to him "I wonder how old a guy has to be to lose interest in sex" his reply was "you will have to ask someone older than me for the answer to that question", WOW that ment him and the mother in-law were still having sex, and double WOW, my parents were still having sex.
Here I am almost 60 years on and I am still having sex with his daughter, not as often and not as strenuous but still getting off on it, we were still swinging and having M F M threesomes in our early 70's.
We are now 80, married 60 years early next year and still very much in love, and they said it would not last!
luvpanties69 Amateur Jackinchatter

495 posts since 2021-09-10
50 year old bisexual
You two go... I would love to join you...
I would die to fuck an 80 year old women...
what a story... I would love to jerk you offf. blow you..

80 year old cock what a special treat if I can make that cum..
My buddy is only wearing panties reading.. he wants that pussy too...she could get two 49 year old studs...

you get blown and jerked off...
we could spend weekend wear her panties.. 80 year old panties.. what a turn onn...

Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Step-father in law talk