JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Hotel wank ideas and stories
Page: < prev  of 3  
dirtydavo Amateur Jackinchatter

208 posts since 2014-01-02
curious from North East England
only my 2nd ever meet was in a hotel room.how it panned out wasnt planned however.it was a with a welsh guy who mentioned he liked to cross dress on occasions.
anyway we met and had a quick drink 1st and went back to his room. he didnt mention however that he had his girlie clothes and heels with him and that he had never sucked a cock before....and.... he was very submissive. so what went from being a wank meet ended up being him dressed as a little girl with white frillyankle socks and pink high heels on.me on the bed with my ass in the air making him rim my ass and and balls whilst gently caressing my hardening cock. i was desperate to suck him quite impressive cock but i was enjoying the role of making him beg.i stood up and made him wank off and instructed him to make sure he came on my hard cock and not to spill any. he came within only a few seconds , i then ordered him to suck my cock with his cum on, swallow all of his and take my load down the back of his slutty throat.god it was a hot session but all too brief.he told me it was the hottest thing he had ever done. i took his sexy panties as a reward and left him in his room. i still have them somewhere
i wanked off for months recalling this meet.
i know what i wan't. Just not sure how to get it
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Mattthewanker Professional Jackinchatter

1255 posts since 2022-09-25
59 year old heterosexual male from UK
dirtydavo said:
only my 2nd ever meet was in a hotel room.how it panned out wasnt planned however.it was a with a welsh guy who mentioned he liked to cross dress on occasions.
anyway we met and had a quick drink 1st and went back to his room. he didnt mention however that he had his girlie clothes and heels with him and that he had never sucked a cock before....and.... he was very submissive. so what went from being a wank meet ended up being him dressed as a little girl with white frillyankle socks and pink high heels on.me on the bed with my ass in the air making him rim my ass and and balls whilst gently caressing my hardening cock. i was desperate to suck him quite impressive cock but i was enjoying the role of making him beg.i stood up and made him wank off and instructed him to make sure he came on my hard cock and not to spill any. he came within only a few seconds , i then ordered him to suck my cock with his cum on, swallow all of his and take my load down the back of his slutty throat.god it was a hot session but all too brief.he told me it was the hottest thing he had ever done. i took his sexy panties as a reward and left him in his room. i still have them somewhere
i wanked off for months recalling this meet.

Rubbing to that
Terrific
dirtydavo Amateur Jackinchatter

208 posts since 2014-01-02
curious from North East England
its about time i had another hotel meet.anyone in North East England up for this in the New year?
i know what i wan't. Just not sure how to get it
FallingMatt Novice Jackinchatter

73 posts since 2022-05-24
53 year old
I do not get to travel for business anymore My wife and I travel a good bit We are older and do not fuck anymore I always look for a good place to jack off I have found that the business hotels have a few guys in the restrooms downstairs jacking off in the mornings Sometimes you can catch another guy like myself that is just looking to get away from the wife and have a want in a toilet stall You can at least listen to each other wanking away Maybe even get a nice moan or grunt when somebody cums
Page: < prev  of 3  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Hotel wank ideas and stories