JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Women I am best friends with
Page: of 1  
luvpanties69 Amateur Jackinchatter

495 posts since 2021-09-10
50 year old bisexual
She worked as my partner. We know everything about each other. she would tell me about her sex life and I would tell her mine. her husband father is close friend. his parents got divorced..... i left my wife... they said you need to fuck his mom, she needs to learn to fuck you need sex. We did it for a year.

His wife was into being tied down, restraining him. any fetish she did not judge. I would tell her how my wife would call me a fag and insult me for wearing her panties.... she would ask where I was.. a few times I was in bed and the wife was asleep downstairs... she made me admit I was wearing her panties and made me cum on her pillow.... after i finished she said .... you made my husband cum in me and me cum we had you on speaker phone..

On christmas in front of his step-mom... he asked me why will you not fuck my wife... I said who said I would not... he said she told me you will not fuck fat women.. I said listen your wife is the only fat women I have ever masturbated thinking about.... I told your mom I would fuck her because she accepts and says I can wear womens panties around you two.. she is freak and loves to masturbate and be fucked... she said she loves to watch men masturbate....
his wife says you are full of it... I said your friend has told me stories.... his mom says... me and my son have spoke many times. you two need to fuck if he will do it.... and he has told me he would... I smiled and said.. here I make it easy.... I stood up and took off my pants to show my victorias white lace thong... I said I will be in the master bed.... I will fuck either of you and just masturbate if no one shows up ... and I walked away... I jumped in their bed.. my cock was hard and popping out of my panties... then there was knock on wall and I said yes.. there was his wife walking around turn naked.. i said wow you are hot.. she had smal bush.... I stood up and kissed her and then laid her down and ate her out

we fucked like crazy we walked out naked... I said you are lucky man... she looked and said he is amazing fuck... I said go fuck your wife she still horny.

Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
phjacker Professional Jackinchatter

1633 posts since 2015-06-01
54 year old
I didn't follow all the details grin but I got that it was a happy ending for all concerned stroke , so well done good to know grin
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Page: of 1  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Women I am best friends with