JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » First Time Gay Experience
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
mthfps Novice Jackinchatter

9 posts since 2022-12-11
49 year old bisexual male
The first one is real, I was 11, long story
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
veterin Amateur Jackinchatter

367 posts since 2017-09-25
58 year old from Texas
and yet , we would all love to hear it smile

9 posts since 2022-12-11
sure? smile
jjerismo Amateur Jackinchatter

238 posts since 2013-10-21
75 year old curious from Northern OhioUSA
Of course, why else are we here.
sissy1390 Skilled Jackinchatter

611 posts since 2019-03-23
60 year old
me also around 11 a cuz sleepover loved it still want it but its gone best years

9 posts since 2022-12-11
Only in privatesmile
Unregistered ?

veterin said:
and yet , we would all love to hear it smile

Most of these gay experiences are poorly written and quite vanilla. If you want a good experience to wank over, check out my post about my first T girl sex. That was Tuesday night, the best night of my life!
BiCumEaterCam Amateur Jackinchatter

199 posts since 2020-01-06
47 year old bisexual male from Mercer County, NJ
My first gay experiences were as a teen. They were wonderful, exciting, and extremely pleasurable. I only wish I would have continued. Now I regret all those wasted years of not pleasing another mans cock. Fortunately I have many left and plan to keep enjoying cock
motherless.com/u/BiCumEaterCam
ltom1973 Novice Jackinchatter

5 posts since 2023-02-10
51 year old bisexual male from Eu
The very first was with my classmate and his brother, we 10 his brother is 12, mutual wank, his brother put it in my mouth and I swallowed it
sig
troutdog Amateur Jackinchatter

323 posts since 2012-08-22
64 year old curious male from Washington state
Yes I do remember the first time I Sucked a Cock to completion. It is still one of the most incredible experiences of My life. I was drunk and ended up in the video booths at an Adult Book Store. I was jerking off in one of the booths, when suddenly an erect Cock appeared through a hole in the wall. I was so drunk and horny that there was no option. I had to try Sucking this Big Hard Cock, and I did. It was incredible. The act was so Nasty that it was beautiful. To take another Mans Swollen Cock into My Mouth. It was so so Wrong that it was delicious. I tenderly Licked and Sucked on His Cock. It didn't take long for His Cock to start Throbbing between My Lips. It was beautiful. Then eventually He grabbed My head and thrust His hips forward, driving His Erection deep into My mouth, as He let out a groan, and Came into My Mouth. Jet after Jet of thick Hot Sperm hit My Tongue. His body trembled and Jerked as His exploding Cock Pumped a huge load of Thick Hot Sperm into My waiting Mouth. The Taste, Texture and Smell of His Fresh Hot Sperm was enough to blow My mind. I couldn't believe that I had just Sucked this Cock Off. Now My Mouth was filled with His wonderful Creamy Sperm. I felt both ashamed and proud of what I had just done. I looked up into His eyes and Opened My Mouth so He could see the huge load of Sperm He shot into My Mouth. Then as He watched , I took a couple big Gulps to swallow His entire load. What an incredible experience. Believe it or not, I came in My pants as He Came in My Mouth.
Ever since that experience I have had a secret craving to Suck another Mans Cock. If I could change anything about that experience, it would be to take My time a bit more. I really would have enjoyed that experience to last a lot longer. If You ever get a chance to Suck a Cock, Take Your Time. Don't be in a hurry. Let the pressure in His Balls build up as much as possible. Don't be in a hurry to make Him Cum. The longer it lasts, the more intense it will be for both of You. Sucking a Cock to completion is an incredibly Nasty and Beautiful Experience. If You get the chance, do Yourself a favor, and Suck a Cock to Completion.
Searching for a Cock to EDGE
Lovecock Amateur Jackinchatter

387 posts since 2023-03-13
47 year old homosexual male from Philadelphia PA
That was a hot first time experience for you Trout. You always remember your first.
Str8 guys who suck cock are not straight
curiousguy99 Novice Jackinchatter

41 posts since 2019-01-08
49 year old curious male from USA
First time cumming in another boys mouth was at a beach in the bushes. We were peeking at the cute girls tanning and got hard. He go on his knees and started sucking me and I came harder than ever before.
Unregistered ?

TonyIsBi123 said:
Would love to hear about 1st time experiences. Was young when I had my 1st. He was only 2 years older than me and we were camping, He convinced me to sleep naked as he said the cowboys used to do it. What the hell did I know so we did. As he slept he got a hard on and started to moan blow me blow me over and over.
Not sure what came over me but I couldn't resist and leaned over his body and started to suck him off. Before I knew it he shot his load into my mouth catching me by surprise and gagging me so I spit his cum out all over his cock.
The next morning he laughed when he saw his cum covered cock and said he must have had a wet dream. I told him no he didn't and that I did that to him. He didn't believe me and told me to prove it.
So I sucked him off again, this time when he came I swallowed quite a bit of his load. After that, I became his regular cocksucker until he moved away a couple years later.

you were so lucky, I didnt have my first experience till I was 52, what a waste of time
Lovecock Amateur Jackinchatter

387 posts since 2023-03-13
47 year old homosexual male from Philadelphia PA
Wow, better late than never. Lol
Str8 guys who suck cock are not straight
jjonn3 Professional Jackinchatter

1053 posts since 2015-04-23
bisexual male from California
With us it wasn't a "first time gay experience" we were trying to figure out what the older boys were talking about so we would be ready when we got a girl friend!
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » First Time Gay Experience