JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » First Time Gay Experience
Page: < prev  of 3  
Unregistered ?

I was 14 and first with a fellow 14 year old boy pupil. We did masturbating and eventually oral. Then I met his slightly younger brother and my turn to flirt. Happy days &#129392;
Add a reply Quote this post
BarbieBoy Novice Jackinchatter

13 posts since 2023-07-30
39 year old
camping at Kentucky Lake when I was 12 with my aunt and uncle, cousin Gloria. we tent camped and very hot even at night. I got up late at night and took my quarters to a small video game spot they had set up near the gates. As I was playing a man about 40's came up to me, chatted a bit and started feeding the machine quarters. soon I was sitting on his lap playing as he with my hair, legs and down below. He invited me back to his RV and I met his wife dressed in a shear nightgown and drinking wine. I ended up giving him a blowjob as she showed me how to do it. Told to make it the most tasty thing ever in my mouth, look up into his eyes, take in as much as I can and a lot of slobber. He came while holding his cock to the back of my throat. When I got back to the tent, My cousin asked where I been, I told her what happened and she seemed proud of me and wanted to know if I would see him again. Next night I did the same as his wife and Gloria watched. I was hooked on cocks and over the next year sucked almost 100 after he told me about park restroom hookups.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

We all have a first time and the vast majority of us had them happen when we were not of age. They are a part of every mans life and they shaped how we are today.
Billyboxlad Amateur Jackinchatter

440 posts since 2020-01-16
curious male
Had a shower with a cousin after a day out, ended up all soaped up and started to wank off.
We both took turns to suck each other off in the shower. My first facial and mouthful of spunk.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

ILickDick

ILickDick said:
Hit me up via PM for trading young boy <16 pics. Session available for trading.
Page: < prev  of 3  
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » First Time Gay Experience