JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Coffee Shop » Wanking while watching videos of yourself wanking?
Page: of 1  
celebjeanslover Professional Jackinchatter

1493 posts since 2021-03-27
58 year old
Does anyone ever wank while watching videos of themselves wanking? I stumbled across a video a guy doing such a thing earlier today, and found it kind of hot.

Watching that video also unlocked a memory. Back in the day when I was about 13 and I used to audio record myself wanking (video cameras were rare in those days), and then play it back a couple of hours later getting off on the sound of my fapping and heavy breathing.

Fast forward a few years and I got my first camcorder and got curious wondering what it would be like seeing myself wank on the tv (mind, this is in the days before the Internet, and the ubiquitous smartphone). So I recorded myself wanking, and then played it back a short while later. Fuck, did that work me up watching me wanking my own cock and seeing it cum. I recorded myself wanking several times after that, before having another wank playing those videos back (hehe..it's all so meta grin ). Great times back then, but I never have much of an urge to do such a thing these days. I'd rather watch videos of other cocks being wanked off grin.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
CorsetLoverCD Amateur Jackinchatter

150 posts since 2019-12-30
54 year old male from Dorset
Yes, I will admit to watching videos of myself smile
https://www.xvideos.com/amateur-channels/corsetlovercd
Ox0776 Amateur Jackinchatter

241 posts since 2022-04-22
47 year old
Yes I have filmed myself jerking off numerous times and then go back and watch it. Huge turn on watching myself edge my hard lubed up cock.
ypipe Amateur Jackinchatter

463 posts since 2020-09-20
44 year old
i love watching myself ooze, and the horny comments when others watch
pajoe Skilled Jackinchatter

771 posts since 2010-11-27
bisexual male from PA
I love watching videos of me stroking my cock and cumming. Seeing my cock cum makes me cum.
I love to cum, see cumshots and eat my cum. Cum is the best part of sex.
Page: of 1  
Index » General » Coffee Shop » Wanking while watching videos of yourself wanking?