JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Unable to satisfy my wife - Premature ejaculator
Page: < prev  of 2  
StrokeWhileWifeWorks Amateur Jackinchatter

299 posts since 2017-04-06
62 year old curious male from Florida
UnBeCumming said:
I learned early on that my wife can't orgasm from just being fucked, although she does enjoy it. If I go on too long, though, she finds it uncomfortable - I get aggressive and have to push her legs up to go deep, which she can tolerate for a while but then it hurts and she wants me to finish.

There are so many ways to please each other in bed, and it makes absolutely no sense to get hung up on some expectation like "she should cum from being fucked." I make her cum in other ways and she loves it.

refreshing to see some honesty here. Mine doesn't really want sex anymore since menopause, but back when we were fucking regularly, I would get her off orally, which she loved, and then we would fuck for between 10 and 15 minutes which she enjoyed also, but it would eventually get uncomfortable and she'd want me to hurry and cum. she hated marathon sex even though I could have gone for hours.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

My wife has always reached orgasm more or less easily. Different times are different. I remember when we were dating and pressed her pussy against a door knob. I thrust against her bum as she wiggled on the knob. In no time she had an orgasm. I was most surprised! She nearly fell down. So did I.

Typically we end up with my wife on top, so she can control penetration and pressure. Often we orgasm together, although we like taking turns about as well. Sometimes we do that on purpose.
pantybottom Amateur Jackinchatter

264 posts since 2019-11-23
81 year old
have you watched a man with her and how he gets her worked up before he mounts her and takes her? to me that is the best part about it other than getting to fluff and fondle him
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Unable to satisfy my wife - Premature ejaculator