JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Masturbating with buds of different cuts
Page: of 1  
Scottydapimp187 Amateur Jackinchatter

343 posts since 2021-03-20
42 year old heterosexual male from Kansas
Im uncut, about the only around here. The jo pals over the years have always been circumsized. They looked different, they played with their cocks diffrent, but it never stopped us lol.

In fact I was quite popular being different. They loved how I could pleasure my cock different, how I slide the skin down the shaft then up over my cock head, dripping precum like crazy.

They asked a few times to feel and touch. I allowed a bit. Also, since I wasnt cut, I was curious about their dicks and such. They definatly feel different. A few times on a dare we rubbed our sticks together, and touched our penis heads together.

Its been a long while. Anybody else enjoy compareing dif cocks like that with, and semi messing around so to speak? If I did this again, Id def want a hard cut dick since mine is a hard uncut one lol.

ANy memeories or comments? PM if you want.
Scottydapimp
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I am uncut being cut is less common in UK as in US
Ready2Shoot Enlightened Jackinchatter

2931 posts since 2006-07-23
61 year old bisexual from Oregon
Yes, being uncut in the US is a great conversation starter!
Unregistered ?

strokeUK but cut here grin stroke
curt208 Amateur Jackinchatter

197 posts since 2020-08-18
57 year old curious male from NC
A guy I get together with is uncut and I am cut. It was the mutual attraction to a different looking cock that helps get us together.
I like to get a boner and run into a brick wall
mac81962 Amateur Jackinchatter

219 posts since 2011-01-15
61 year old bisexual male from SOUTHERN CA
Ive been with a few uncut guys. I want to try one with a big foreskin so I can dock with him
TemptationDemon Amateur Jackinchatter

424 posts since 2022-12-21
64 year old male from Sth Wales UK
I'm uncut but when my cock grew in my teens, my foreskin didn't keep up so when I get hard it automatically slips right back. In practice that doesn't even happen because I just leave it retracted all the time anyway. I like having the big head fully exposed all the time. It feels more erotic. The foreskin only slips forwards if I'm totally soft and the head is still lubricated with cum or precum so it's slippery. Otherwise it just stays retracted by itself. If it does slip forwards I always pull it back again. A mate of mine says he wants to try docking. Haven't had the opportunity yet but he must have a long foreskin I guess. He certainly wouldn't be able to get inside mine that's for sure.
ShortFuse Professional Jackinchatter

1248 posts since 2019-11-03
52 year old bisexual male from Nashville, TN
I love uncut cock and I hate that my dick was mutilated without my consent when I was an infant. It's a barbaric practice that needs to end.

I have nothing against anyone who elects to be circumcised and I enjoy circumcised cocks (obviously I have one!).
Small dick chronic masturbator
majoreyeswater Amateur Jackinchatter

177 posts since 2013-10-01
58 year old curious male from Birmingham UK
Same with my foreskin. It always stays rolled back and never covers my glans. Docking is very erotic. I can't do it to others but a guy I knew used to do it to me and his skin covered my glans and an inch or so down my shaft. Fantastic when he orgasmed- all of his semem trapped trapped on my head and shaft.
TemptationDemon Amateur Jackinchatter

424 posts since 2022-12-21
64 year old male from Sth Wales UK
Wow sounds amazing.

majoreyeswater said:
Same with my foreskin. It always stays rolled back and never covers my glans. Docking is very erotic. I can't do it to others but a guy I knew used to do it to me and his skin covered my glans and an inch or so down my shaft. Fantastic when he orgasmed- all of his semem trapped trapped on my head and shaft.
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Masturbating with buds of different cuts