JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Craving an Intimate and Emotional Celebrity Jerk Buddy
Page: of 1  
SublimeDreamer Novice Jackinchatter

69 posts since 2020-06-18
32 year old
Craving a deeply intimate and emotional bromance with another buddy over our favorite celebrities I want a bud where we blur the lines of intimacy and get as close as possible to a connection where we worship women through masturbation. I want every stroke and gasp of breath to be a unified sigh of pleasure as we stroke our cocks and trade pics of these celebs.

Some of my favorite celebrities are: Anna Popplewell, Liv Tyler, Miranda Otto, Emma Watson, Jenna Fischer, Saoirse Ronan, Caitriona Balfe, Keira Knightley, Natalie Portman, Karen Gillan, Jennifer Lawrence, Jenna Coleman, Gillian Anderson, Ana De Armas, Anya Taylor Joy, Lily James, Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Chelsea Peretti, Melissa Fumero, Milana Vayntrub, Elizabeth Olsen, Kirsten Dunst, Lady Gaga, Maisie Williams, Taylor Swift. and Natalie Dyer.... Anyone here interest you? Skype is SyntheticDreams2077 and discord is SensualMusings#5227
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Craving an Intimate and Emotional Celebrity Jerk Buddy