JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Accidental Anal
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

Anybody else genuinely accidently slipped it up their non anal loving partner's arse. And then after the first time tried to 'accidently' slip in again on various occasions. And what the results been.

I managed to get up there for 3 or 4 thrusts last night before being 'ejected' !!!!
Add a reply Quote this post
DirtyDirk Amateur Jackinchatter

149 posts since 2016-11-28
52 year old bisexual from Midlands UK
Happened to me a couple of times during enthusiastic sex. Its one of those scenarios where the fantasy is your slip awakens her hitherto repressed love of backdoor fun and shes forever transformed into an anal sex freak.

In my experience, the reality is that it brings proceedings to an abrupt halt with a pissed off girl, an unexpectedly widened anus, and a skid-marked cock!
Massive wanker. I would punctuate properly, but Jackinchat wont let me
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

yes that sounds about right! although this time the reaction wasn';t quite so instant or as angry as usual!
Unregistered ?

Funny. Early in the morning before my wife really wanted to wake up, she was very tolerant if I would rub quietly on her crack. But you know how that goes.

A little deeper. A little lower. I pretended it was all an excited accident. A couple times I got the head in but she stopped it. Once I asked if we could try, so we tried. Frankly, I far prefer her vagina. She does too.

Now, if I get to probing her rosebud, she moves me to the proper entrance and in we go!
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
Never by accident always agreed to by both of us.
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
red99 Amateur Jackinchatter

434 posts since 2010-01-01
male from UK
Had an instance of an ex riding me and she suddenly yelled and hopped off, and I was wondering what i'd done/had happened. Once she'd stopped hopping around the bedroom it turned out she'd unilaterally (and unwisely) decided to try anal for the first time by realigning herself and obviously bringing her full weight to bear in one go wasn't a gentle introduction. She wasn't in a rush to try it again.
Page: of 1  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Accidental Anal