JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Coffee Shop » Dressing/undressing quirks
Page: of 1  
red99 Amateur Jackinchatter

434 posts since 2010-01-01
male from UK
One thing I always found curious having been in shared changing spaces (and bedrooms) is the order people dress/undress in. For example, I always remove my top half first before starting on the bottom half and I have a thing that I have to take my socks off before jeans/trousers (for some unfathomable reason I dislike being naked but for just socks). Whereas I remember people who would take every stitch off the bottom half before removing any top item (and reverse being true of putting their entire top half before even thinking of adding underwear). My other half is another bottom half first person (and always seems to take her jeans, underwear and socks off in one go). Some people I knew would do a bit of top, then a bit of bottom and so on.

So what is everyone else's order/quirks and do you consciously do it that way or is it just the way you've always done it?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
phjacker Professional Jackinchatter

1633 posts since 2015-06-01
54 year old
Curious question! I undress top down, socks last and if I think the floor is dirty I'll get onto the bed before removing them, not liking to have gritty dirty feet in bed.

I'll dress bottom up shorts first, unless it's very cold when I might put on all underwear before all outerwear.

I don't consciously think about this, just the way I do it. Like I always put my left leg in my trousers first. Left sock first too now I think about it.

Being dressed top only feels a little odd, although a woman dressed like that is strangley erotic (maybe an extension of the appeal of "tough leather jacket and soft minskirt" look)?

Also, I generally tuck at least undergarments into trousers, so dressing all top first would make that unneccesarily slightly more difficult.

red99 Amateur Jackinchatter

434 posts since 2010-01-01
male from UK
phjacker said:
Curious question! I undress top down, socks last and if I think the floor is dirty I'll get onto the bed before removing them, not liking to have gritty dirty feet in bed.

I'll dress bottom up shorts first, unless it's very cold when I might put on all underwear before all outerwear.

I don't consciously think about this, just the way I do it. Like I always put my left leg in my trousers first. Left sock first too now I think about it.

Being dressed top only feels a little odd, although a woman dressed like that is strangley erotic (maybe an extension of the appeal of "tough leather jacket and soft minskirt" look)?

Also, I generally tuck at least undergarments into trousers, so dressing all top first would make that unneccesarily slightly more difficult.

I've seen top only dressing (other than in the process of dressing) in very specific settings (unsurprisingly!). On clothing optional beaches it tends to be the very young (kids having some sun cover) or the old (seen a few old guys wearing a t-shirt but otherwise letting it all hang).

I also remember once seeing a woman playing volleyball on a beach in a sports bra type top but no bottoms, which you can see the practical point of.

Also had an ex who'd occasionally potter around indoors in a t-shirt if we/she were home alone that didn't cover her downstairs and yes, it was quite sexy.
Page: of 1  
Index » General » Coffee Shop » Dressing/undressing quirks