JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Sasha Bonilova: Breathtaking Blonde Playmate w/big natural tits!
Page: of 1  
Peter_Hardin Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5402 posts since 2015-02-28
74 year old heterosexual male from United States
Sasha Bonilova was Playboy Playmate of the Month for May 2011, and one of the most beautiful Playmates of all time. This gorgeous blonde is 5' 7" (170 cm), 120 pounds (55 kg) and measures 36DD-27-36, with a lovely bald pussy. Her magnificent big tits are all-natural. She's from Ukraine but now living in the U.S.

If you'd like to chat and jack while we view photos of naturally busty beauties such as Sasha, connect with me on Discord, where I'm Peter Hardin#1528. boobsstrokestroke

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
Want to chat and jack off with me about beautiful women and see more pics from my collection? Find me at Discord where I'm Peter Hardin#1528.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
Want to chat and jack off with me about beautiful women and see more pics from my collection? Find me at Discord where I'm Peter Hardin#1528.
scoreland Novice Jackinchatter

2 posts since 2020-02-13
28 year old heterosexual male
Thank you mr peter for beautiful and gorgeous landscape woman. Btw your blog cannot open why ? Thank you .

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image

Incredibly beautiful masturbabe! It feels so good to jack off to Sasha! strokestrokestrokestroke

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image

DOWNLOAD my Sasha Bonilova Photo Collection to your personal wank bank!

DOWNLOAD Sasha Bonilova Photo Collection
stiffcock72 Novice Jackinchatter

96 posts since 2016-12-01
52 year old bisexual male from AZ
User posted image

You are doing the Lord's work, Peter! I just shot a huge load of cum for this woman! Thank You! 8========DDD~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Let's share and stroke it!

stiffcock72 said:
User posted image

You are doing the Lord's work, Peter! I just shot a huge load of cum for this woman! Thank You! 8========DDD~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It feels so good to cum for her!

User posted image
Unregistered ?

Her tits are fucking awesome she is a new favourite with me
antjohnson83 Amateur Jackinchatter

150 posts since 2023-03-04
40 year old heterosexual male from UK
Wanna see her getting fucked hard tho ideally in her back with those big fat tits bouncing all over the place
PM me for Discord or KIK
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Sasha Bonilova: Breathtaking Blonde Playmate w/big natural tits!