JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Tradesman pantie sniffing
Page: < prev  of 4   next > 
Pantiefan5 Novice Jackinchatter

38 posts since 2023-05-09
55 year old
NonNudeMasturbator said:
carpet fitter for many years...so many filthy wanks using worn panties

Stopped over at my Sister in Laws house once. It was immaculately clean so found it weird that in the guest bedroom I was in their was a balled up pair of used panties in the corner - I wondered if it was a gift or a test!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

id fail that test!
girlsorguys Amateur Jackinchatter

216 posts since 2016-02-10
42 year old curious
I'd love that but be worried of hidden cams
Send me your pics that you would like me to cum to
znigue144x Novice Jackinchatter

4 posts since 2022-02-18
64 year old
I had an episode a few years ago, when I was by myself, cleaning an apartment that had a HOT young mother in it who had left the place in quite a mess.

I was the one called to clean-up the place. My reward for being there, was a hot little mini-skirt, a tight pair of pink panties, along with a few soiled undergarments to keep for myself. She even left a few pairs of pantyhose still in the wrapper for me. The smells were and still are, delightful.

Been able to use them over the years.
belmont97 Amateur Jackinchatter

391 posts since 2015-11-10
heterosexual male
Nowadays, unless you're in the bathroom and the hamper is there, too risky, unless you know for sure there are no cameras.
Unregistered ?

Am feeding a female friends cat for a couple of days at the start of July while shes on a city break. Am looking forward to a good look through her laundry and underwear draw.

Will have a good sniff if I find any dirty panties and will rub my cock all over her clean ones
Mark_Fuckerberg Novice Jackinchatter

31 posts since 2022-02-21
37 year old male from Ireland
Not a tradesman but had one opportunity to do this and took it.

Had to book an Airbnb afew years ago as had a very early flight and didn't want a long drive to the airport late at night.
The Airbnb was a private house owned by an older widow.....and this isn't going where you think!

She offered me cup of tea in the living room and said I was welcome to relax there for a while before I went to bed. I asked her how she found business. She said she had two rooms on Airbnb. Mine and one across the hall. She said there was two girls booked into the double room across the landing from me. They were on a business trip and had a conference the next day but they had gone out much earlier for dinner and then to the pubs/clubs and wouldn't be back til very late. She then told me she herself sleeps in a granny flat part of the property, separate to the main building.

I thanked her for the tea then went to bed. About a half hour later, I could hear her down stairs, turning off lights etc and then from my bedroom window watched her cross the yard into the granny flat.

Luckily, my room didn't have an ensuite so I had to use the shared bathroom in the hall. The girls room door was in darkness, just lit by the hall light. I didn't have far to look. A beautiful black lace C cup bra hanging on one bedpost. A much bigger pink D cup bra left on the bed. Knickers everywhere. Sexy high heels. A tarty little black dress hanging from a door knob. Spent a good 15 mins touching and smelling. Mid to late 20's I'd imagine!
JavUK Amateur Jackinchatter

208 posts since 2023-05-23
60 year old heterosexual male from NW UK
Steve18751 said:
Am feeding a female friends cat for a couple of days at the start of July while shes on a city break. Am looking forward to a good look through her laundry and underwear draw.

Will have a good sniff if I find any dirty panties and will rub my cock all over her clean ones

Let us know how it goes.
LLL1706 Novice Jackinchatter

18 posts since 2023-06-20
54 year old bisexual male from Leicester
biggirlsblouse said:
Love this. There should be a page where we can hire builders, plumbers etc into this. So we know as well as getting quality work done, our wives things will be gone through.

This is a great idea and myself and the person in the quote marks hope to do this very thing soon! hit me up if interestd - I am in Leicester
Unregistered ?

I love trying to get into a dirty basket when I?m alone. One job I had had a 20 yr old daughter who was messy, panties everywhere. She smelt amazing
axiom Amateur Jackinchatter

206 posts since 2022-09-26
61 year old
I hope you deposited a present or helped yourself to a pair. grin

Curiousfella4 said:
I love trying to get into a dirty basket when I?m alone. One job I had had a 20 yr old daughter who was messy, panties everywhere. She smelt amazing
LLL1706 Novice Jackinchatter

18 posts since 2023-06-20
54 year old bisexual male from Leicester
LLL1706 said:
This is a great idea and myself and the person in the quote marks hope to do this very thing soon! hit me up if interestd - I am in Leicester

I should also add - please let me know if you want to come and unblock my sink etc for free but payment will be with worn or clean panties etc! haha (genuine)
NonNudeMasturbator Amateur Jackinchatter

299 posts since 2022-04-02
44 year old
Pantiefan5 said:
Stopped over at my Sister in Laws house once. It was immaculately clean so found it weird that in the guest bedroom I was in their was a balled up pair of used panties in the corner - I wondered if it was a gift or a test!

Yes have to be careful lol, in that case id smell them and wank but not cum in them..done that many times when working grin
barrynutley Professional Jackinchatter

1925 posts since 2016-11-20
49 year old bisexual from East Mids
Also not forgetting the scourge that is mini spy cameras

I have a pervert friend who was recently caught out that way
Looking for UK wank buddies. Cocking/tributes a speciality
Rod Enlightened Jackinchatter

3032 posts since 2005-08-13
53 year old bisexual from Dallas, TX
barrynutley said:
Also not forgetting the scourge that is mini spy cameras

I have a pervert friend who was recently caught out that way

Good. I hope he faced maximum consequences.
Page: < prev  of 4   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Tradesman pantie sniffing