JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

User posted image

User posted image

User posted image

User posted image

Sometimes I like a good hatefap, and when I'm in that mood, annoying feminist blogger Liz Plank is a pretty good choice.

I don't actually hate her, just think she's annoying. I love, however, her long legs, tiny tits and tight, rail-thin body. She's made me cum more than once.

Any other fans, old or new?
Add a reply Quote this post
APS221 Amateur Jackinchatter

307 posts since 2011-06-17
43 year old male
ILoveToPump said:
Sometimes I like a good hatefap, and when I'm in that mood, annoying feminist blogger Liz Plank is a pretty good choice.

I don't actually hate her, just think she's annoying. I love, however, her long legs, tiny tits and tight, rail-thin body. She's made me cum more than once.

Any other fans, old or new?

I know this post is four months old and the original poster is now unregistered, but I'd just like to add that I'm a fan of Liz Plank too. I've been jacking to her for quite a while now, and I love jacking to her for the same reasons mentioned in the original post. If the original poster is still on the site under another username, please feel free to contact me about her. If there are any other Liz Plank fans, please feel free to contact me as well.

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
phjacker Professional Jackinchatter

1633 posts since 2015-06-01
54 year old
Just been checking her out, she always looks very smug and self satisfied doesn't she. Be good to fuck that expression off her
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Page: of 1