JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » locker room shower jerk off. hell yeah.
Page: of 5   next > 
Unregistered ?

any great stories of jacking off in the locker room shower? i've done it twice, in cubicle showers but no curtains. once another guy got in across from me and started jacking too. it was awesome.
Add a reply Quote this post
CuriousJock Novice Jackinchatter

65 posts since 2006-10-09
curious
Did it once - same thing, a cubicle shower, but it had a curtain. There weren't many guys around, and I started jerking with the curtain pulled aside enough that someone might see in. Two buddies came into the showers and I jerked the curtain shut, but they figured out what I was doing. It was hot and embarrassing at the same time! When I was dressed and leaving the locker room, they were looking over and saying something about me. I should've asked if they wanted to join next time!
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
horneyallthetime69 Novice Jackinchatter

50 posts since 2006-09-06
47 year old curious from PA
I did it a couple of times, usually by myself. One time though, I did get caught. The cubicle shower at my gym dont have a curtain. Well I was in a mood so I started to rub myself off. While I was rubbing myself, this guy came in the showers. I stopped cause i didnt want them to see me, but it was too late. He looked at me & said, hey that looks like a lot of fun. I guess he was referring to my 8 inch cock. So, they ended up in their own cubicles & showered up. When I was done showering, I was leave & noticed that he was rubbing himself off. I was shocked to see that this guy was about 5ft 6 & had at least a 10 inch cock. I just stood there & watched him rub himself. I was very hard watching him trying to hold that huge cock. I ended up started to rub myself. The cubicles are large enough that 2 guys could fit. So I joined him in the shower & we started to rub each other until we came. After we were done showering & got dressed, we actually stopped off for a beer. He told me that he never did that before & I explained to him that I was cool with it. So we actually schedule on gym times together so we can help each other with our workouts & then with our hardons. It is one hell of a friendship.
uncut29uk Skilled Jackinchatter

672 posts since 2007-06-03
46 year old male from Buckinghamshire UK
I've said it before and I'll say it again...
If I had a gym like this near me, I'd be the fittest, most healthy, most incredibly buff guy in my region! wink

www.buddybate.com
Jackman79 Novice Jackinchatter

71 posts since 2007-04-26
44 year old heterosexual from Eastren Ontario Canada
I jackoff at my university gym everytime im done working out. The showers are wide open, nobody seemes to mind amd most times other guys will join you. I love my gym.
Cockflesh Amateur Jackinchatter

234 posts since 2009-12-31
66 year old bisexual from Ohio
Jackman79 said:
I jackoff at my university gym everytime im done working out. The showers are wide open, nobody seemes to mind amd most times other guys will join you. I love my gym.

I think it's time I found a gym like this to work out in!!!
genuinefine Professional Jackinchatter

1003 posts since 2005-09-09
male from TX
My gym has communal showers, so I haven't seen any jacking going on in there, but plenty in the steam room and sauna. Of course I've seen lots of hardons in the showers ---- pretty natural thing; so I'm sure lots of those guys either go do it in the steam room or go do it as soon as they get home. Really nice to find a bud like you've got, hornyallthetime69!
50+ 6' 195. Hairy jack bud.
Unregistered ?

Never done it but that's always been a fantasy of mine. What gyms have open showers? I work out at 24hr fitness and they have dividers between them, but no curtains...kinda hot, but I'd still like to go to a gym with just totally open showers like we had in my high school locker room.
kydandy Novice Jackinchatter

20 posts since 2010-01-16
55 year old from near louisville, ky
i work out a few times a week and shower at the gym. i've done my share of jo in the gym shower. they are indiviudal showers with curtains. a few times i keep the curtain open enough for someone to see me jo. a couple of times the guy in the other shower has watched and jo too. it's hot.
41 yo, male
Unregistered ?

That sounds hot. I've jerked off a few times in the shower at the gym, but my gym has individual showers with curtains, so I've never been caught. Would love to have a partner there...
Unregistered ?

I've also posyed this in the "What's Your Proudest Event" thread.
I’ve always had a small dick, but that never really bothered me.
Some of you may remember that, back in the 50’s, guys would swim nude at the YMCA and having grown up that way, being naked in front of other guys was no big deal. From the age of 7, until I was 12 or 13, I was exposed to lots of naked guys, older and younger, and lots of various sized dicks.
When I was in high school, I was on the football team. Back then, we had no special teams and many of us would play different positions in the same game.
I was a pretty big guy and mostly played tackle, and even off the field, was not somebody to mess with.
One day, a few of the seniors, I was a junior, were heckling me in the shower about my small dick. They said things like I’d never satisfy a woman with it, or that a girl would never know I was in her, etc.
After some more taunting, I decided to prove that I nothing was wrong with my dick and started to masturbate. Word quickly spread and before too long, there was about 20 guys watching me jack-off.
When I finally came, it roped out at least 3 feet and hit the floor. I had 3 or 4 more good shots before I ended up milking it with my hand.
There was some laughter, but there were also some oohs and ahhhs about how far I shot and how much.
After that first time, I jacked-off in the showers a few more times that year and the next. Usually with an audience of just 5 or 6 guys.
None of them ever joined in, but I did notice they got hard, or at least, semi-hard watching me.
Since then I’ve never had a problem with masturbating in front of other guys.
Jeff25FL Novice Jackinchatter

96 posts since 2007-07-05
from Florida
I go to the gym really early in the mornings to swim before anyone else really gets there. Even after I'm done with my laps, I rarely see anyone else there when it's time for me to shower up. I usually have a raging hardon by the time I'm done with swimming or working out, so I most often end up taking care of business in the showers afterwards. We have the open gang showers at my gym, but since there's rarely anyone there I usually just jerk off while I'm showering up. I've had a few guys see me in there, but no one seems to mind at that hour. Usually just the early guys coming in before work/school.
Jack it like you stole it
pacer Novice Jackinchatter

93 posts since 2006-06-15
57 year old from West Coast,USA
The gym here (YMCA) is usually too busy for any kind of privacy, no matter what hour. I sometimes jack in the sauna -- don't want to embarrass anyone, but it's set up so one can hear if anyone's coming and cover up. Wish it could just be more open, I'm sure more guys would enjoy. Had a good mutual jack session with a sauna guy a while back, the "it happened" kind of situation. Wish those 'happenings' could be more often!
sandstroker Novice Jackinchatter

19 posts since 2010-09-06
37 year old bisexual
Mine was a few years back. It was the unofficial Senior Day. The school threatened that if we left, we wouldn't graduate. They did let us just hang and no classes. A bunch of us got wasted. One buddy got so bad that he tossed his cookies over several of us. We went to the football locker room and as our clothes were washed with all the dirty jocks, we stayed in the shower. I was boned up from almost the start and I intentionally kept myself hard. I got shit from my buds, some in the shower, some standing at the door and looking. They kept pushing me to do it, and I jacked right in front of 6 of my buds. I shot, a couple of them watched as it went across the floor to the drain. Two others got hard but declined to jack. They still give me shit.
droool Novice Jackinchatter

60 posts since 2010-09-07
67 year old bisexual from Michigan
This happened years ago in Germany, before I was married, and played squash with a bunch of colleagues every weds. night. We would end up in the shower together which was a big open room. Of course as I soaped up and washed my dick and balls I would get plumped up and always wanted to jo. One night the guys left the shower and I decided to go for it. I knew that someone could come around the corner and discover me jacking was highly probable, but I managed to shoot my jizz down the drain before that happened....my dick was red from the friction and hanging semi rigid when a guy I didn't know walked in...looked at my dick and gave me a wink...I just smiled and turned into the spray, wondering what he would have said if he'd caught me mid-stroke!
Page: of 5   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » locker room shower jerk off. hell yeah.