JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Does your spouse's TV viewing inadvertently enhance your wanking?
Page: < prev  of 2  
Mickeybrowneyes Amateur Jackinchatter

453 posts since 2021-12-10
heterosexual male from EastCoast USA
The other day I reported my discovery of Meryem Uzerli, a flame-haired Turkish/German beauty.
Checked her out a little more, and it's entirely possible I'll not leave the house for the next four days.

User posted image

User posted image

User posted image

User posted image
Excuse me, got some masturbating to do now in which thoughts of Meryem's perfectly beautiful size 9-1/2 feet are going to play a huge part. I can just imagine how those soles are going to feel:

User posted image

And in case there's any doubt, she's got a martini waiting for me afterwards: laugh

User posted image
"The Sears ladies' swimwear and lingerie catalog showed me that variety is the spice of life. It also showed me that scantily clad beautiful women with great tits and pretty feet cause boners and make me ejaculate."
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile

Another gift to stroke to from my unknowing and lovely wife.
She tuned us in to one of her favorites- "Twister".
Reminded me how in the 90s I would get great pleasure blowing loads to Helen Hunt and her lovely feet, so in the wee small hours this morning:
User posted imageUser posted image
aaahh - Imagining my dick between those soles . . .
User posted image
"The Sears ladies' swimwear and lingerie catalog showed me that variety is the spice of life. It also showed me that scantily clad beautiful women with great tits and pretty feet cause boners and make me ejaculate."
Ollie99 Novice Jackinchatter

39 posts since 2020-08-15
43 year old curious male from Co.Down
Mickeybrowneyes said:
Well, one happened last night in a big way.
I was watching a baseball game and went upstairs during a pitching change to see how the wife was doing. She said she was catching up on "Outlander", which I assumed to be a sci-fi series...
I took two steps into the room and stopped transfixed, in my tracks. I'd forgotten just what it was... or that it starred possibly the sexiest, most beautiful woman on the planet.
My dick swelling, I withdrew from the room.

So, once again the wife's viewing habits are enhancing my stroking...

Caitriona Balfe
User posted image

User posted image
... And this time the exploding dick pic is COMPLETELY justified.
Cait simply makes me explode.
strokestrokestrokestrokestrokestroke
strokestrokestrokestrokestroke
(that's right, 11 on a scale of 10)

Fuck yes, I have had many wanks over her.

Looks like we may have to score another one for the wife...

We've been binge-watching "The West Wing" for the last week or so, and it's got me thinking about giving Allison Janney a try.

Tall women have always gotten me hard..cock
User posted image

Mickeybrowneyes said:
Looks like we may have to score another one for the wife...

We've been binge-watching "The West Wing" for the last week or so, and it's got me thinking about giving Allison Janney a try.

Tall women have always gotten me hard..cock
User posted image

But this one made me positively explode.
User posted image

Bryce Dallas Howard
strokestrokestroke
vs. Judy Greer

The wife enjoys the Jurassic films. I love masturbating to redheads. Hey, I am married to one.. What can I say?

So when she asked me to pull out our Jurassic World DVD I knew it would lead to me pulling myself out to Bryce and Judy, edging first to one, then the other. It soon became apparent which one my dick liked best...
User posted image
love ya, Judy...
Loafy Amateur Jackinchatter

254 posts since 2015-03-01
bisexual from Wisconsin
Judy is so underrated!

Mickeybrowneyes said:
Bryce Dallas Howard
strokestrokestroke
vs. Judy Greer

The wife enjoys the Jurassic films. I love masturbating to redheads. Hey, I am married to one.. What can I say?

So when she asked me to pull out our Jurassic World DVD I knew it would lead to me pulling myself out to Bryce and Judy, edging first to one, then the other. It soon became apparent which one my dick liked best...
User posted image
love ya, Judy...
AlctPervert Professional Jackinchatter

1031 posts since 2023-01-03
47 year old
Mickeybrowneyes said:
Know the feeling, IL1... The wife and I watched Charlie's Angels (2000) last night. I was tired as hell afterward but I couldn't get to sleep until I'd blown a sizable load to Drew Barrymore.

Can't figure that out... She's not actually on any of my "top five", but every time I see Drew I have to stroke to her as soon as I get a chance.

That movie has drained my balls a few times, it has to be said. Both Drew and Cameron Diaz!

And thanks for posting Caitriona Balfe, I've never heard of her before. But I'm just about to pull myself stupid for her now. strokestrokestroke
mommywankmeoff Novice Jackinchatter

8 posts since 2023-09-13
63 year old
User posted image

User posted image

Judy Greer is such a great little wank target

Mickeybrowneyes said:
Bryce Dallas Howard
strokestrokestroke
vs. Judy Greer

User posted image
love ya, Judy...

Mickeybrowneyes said:
Updates as they happen...

Another new one . . . I'd forgotten how wide-ranging my tastes are. And the wife's, of course.

Last night we watched "Assassin's Creed" on the strength of an interesting trailer... and now I've added the lovely Marion Cotillard to my spank bank.
User posted image

Beautiful face, and feet so nearly perfect that I wanted to get my cock out and start masturbating before the end titles.
User posted image
jobuddy10 Skilled Jackinchatter

575 posts since 2012-01-26
52 year old curious male from SW Ohio
interesting topic- my wife has a few shows that enhance my stroking...

- The Good Witch
- True Blood
- The Mayfair Witches
- Shameless

among many others...
Luv all shapes and sizes

Mickeybrowneyes said:

Updates as they happen...

Last night the Mrs. had control of the clicker and we wound up watching "Edge Of Tomorrow" and "The Devil Wears Prada".

So today I'll be stroking myself silly for the lovely Emily Blunt . . .
User posted image

Man. . . I think I could lose my load just from staring into those amazing come-hither eyes.
And never mind the thought of a blowjob from Mary Poppins. stroke
Unregistered ?

Interesting topic. I do find myself aroused by what she watches at times. Sometimes go in the bathroom and rub one out when she is involved in her show

The Mrs suggested Waterworld last night. So now my dick has been hard for Jeanne Tripplehorn until I finally got to jerk myself to a wonderfully satisfying orgasm this morning.

User posted image
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Does your spouse's TV viewing inadvertently enhance your wanking?