JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Getting buttfucked outdoors in the woods
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

There's nothing better than getting buttfucked down on all fours outdoors in the woods...

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image

These pics were taken by my also-married fuck buddy Mark whom I've known since 4th grade. He was the Best Man at our wedding...and in more ways than one. He's huge! Close to 9" cut...

User posted image

I struggle with him orally, but I'm proud to say I can take every inch of him up my ass. smooth

And our wives are clueless. laugh

cockstrokeeyeshotrazz
Add a reply Quote this post
jjonn3 Professional Jackinchatter

1053 posts since 2015-04-23
bisexual male from California
Great to have a buddy you have known so long - you just know what each others needs and wants.

User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
wolfsix Novice Jackinchatter

81 posts since 2020-09-20
34 year old
Neighborhood_Pervert said:
There's nothing better than getting buttfucked down on all fours outdoors in the woods...

These pics were taken by my also-married fuck buddy Mark whom I've known since 4th grade. He was the Best Man at our wedding...and in more ways than one. He's huge! Close to 9" cut...

User posted image

I struggle with him orally, but I'm proud to say I can take every inch of him up my ass. smooth

And our wives are clueless. laugh

cockstrokeeyeshotrazz

omg so jealous of you, that looks delicious and would feel so good to get hard in my mouth before feeling it deep inside me.

i had a fun experience in my early 20s at a park known for cruising, it was after midnight and this jacked dude with a BWC followed me into some bushes and i got on my knees and sucked his cock so good, then i begged for him to try and fuck me with it. he ran back to his car for a condom and some lube and then got me on my back with my legs in the air and tried to work it in, he got a bit of the tip in before he came really hard. never got to see him again though.

more recently i hooked up with a guy with a thick BBC outside a mall in a bit of a field area. sucked him off and he bent me over and fucked me good. i definitely take cock better when i pnp. hooked up with him one more time and got to ride his cock really good.

i love the outdoor fun, it's so hot.
Unregistered ?

jjonn3 said:
Great to have a buddy you have known so long - you just know what each others needs and wants.

We didn't start having sex until after college, when I'd started working and he started law school. Neither of us have ever been with any other guys, so he fucks me bareback. Always.

NOTE: Mark is a "total top." Which, in our case at least, means that I suck him off and he buttfucks me but not vice versa. When it's time for me to get off, he usually just squats low over my face and makes me lick his balls, crotch and asshole while I masturbate. And I'm totally OK with this!

cockstrokeeyeshotsmooth
hardnjuicy Amateur Jackinchatter

182 posts since 2015-08-24
36 year old bisexual
That sounds so hot!
WildChildJade88 Amateur Jackinchatter

218 posts since 2023-03-18
69 year old bisexual male from SC
No way for me to do that. The mosquitoes would vampire me to death. Not to mention chiggers, ticks, ect ect...
Lonely Wanker
Unregistered ?

WildChildJade88 said:
No way for me to do that. The mosquitoes would vampire me to death. Not to mention chiggers, ticks, ect ect...

I hear you.

That's why I'm always careful to spray insect repellant all over my body from head to toe. "Camp cologne" as I like to call it LOL.

Interestingly, though, mosquitoes have never been very interested in me so I don't worry about them. Ticks and chiggers, however, are another thing entirely!

cockstrokeeyeshotconfused
Page: of 1  
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Getting buttfucked outdoors in the woods