JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Pointless Hotties
Page: < prev  of 5  
rockville Amateur Jackinchatter

198 posts since 2021-12-11
55 year old bisexual male from London
jakov said:
Despite some attractive female co-hosts, recent contestants on the current re-run have registered not a flicker on the cuntometer. Some improvement yesterday, though, with wide-eyed innocent sisters and students Bryony and Abigail, and nicely breasted Kate.

User posted image User posted image User posted image

Spotted these two the other day...would love to get filthy with them especially Bryony
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
jakov Novice Jackinchatter

91 posts since 2020-09-09
67 year old heterosexual male from UK
Molly (daughter) and Rachel (mother) got straight through to the final on Friday. Which means we are never going to know if Molly had anything in reserve to counter being totally upstaged by her mother's tits. I somehow doubt it.

User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image
JavUK Amateur Jackinchatter

208 posts since 2023-05-23
60 year old heterosexual male from NW UK
Now I am having some really naughty thoughts strokeboobsboobspussypussy
churchill45 Amateur Jackinchatter

481 posts since 2023-03-14
heterosexual male
I hate it when the fit ones win on their first show and we are left with the freaks and uggos.
Pussyinspector Skilled Jackinchatter

638 posts since 2023-03-20
61 year old heterosexual male
I am such a dirty old pervert I find myself imagining what a lot of women look like naked when they are on any television show which always makes viewing more enjoyable. Will be flicking through catchup channels to see who I can have a wank session about later hoping the cameramen have done a good job to show them off on screen.
The wetter the pussy, the better.
churchill45 Amateur Jackinchatter

481 posts since 2023-03-14
heterosexual male
Pussyinspector said:
I am such a dirty old pervert I find myself imagining what a lot of women look like naked when they are on any television show which always makes viewing more enjoyable. Will be flicking through catchup channels to see who I can have a wank session about later hoping the cameramen have done a good job to show them off on screen.

If only those women knew how much we perve over them. Any fave goto shows on catchup?

Next on the cuntveyor belt... Two first-year uni students, Olivia (Edinburgh) and Diya (Cambridge). Although they chose shapeless clothing for their first appearance we need be in no doubt that their bodies are smooth and tight. And both have faces just made for dick-slapping.

User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image
Unregistered ?

jakov said:
Next on the cuntveyor belt... Two first-year uni students, Olivia (Edinburgh) and Diya (Cambridge). Although they chose shapeless clothing for their first appearance we need be in no doubt that their bodies are smooth and tight. And both have faces just made for dick-slapping.

User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image
tough choice ? Girl in glasses first stroke

So, another day's gone by and we've learned that Olivia is into yoga and has sweet little titties, and that Diya has no tits, but that kind of goes with her cute look. They lost in the head-to-head and saw a very well-off couple take the 6,500 quid jackpot that would have been very useful in helping pay off the girls' student loans. The rich couple are going to spend it on a luxury holiday. Never mind, girls, you might still win lumps of perspex and a measly 500 quid each.

User posted image User posted image User posted image

To conclude the story of Olivia and Diya, who met at school in Hertfordshire, on their final appearance they were eliminated in the first round because Diya gave a stupid answer to a football question. Shame, because Olivia was wearing jeans (or similar). A very distant shot as they changed places mid-round suggested that side views of her arse would have been nice. She did her usual range of wacky facial expressions.

User posted image User posted image
Page: < prev  of 5  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Pointless Hotties