JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » has anyone ever watched you fuck a woman?
Page: < prev  of 2  
Unregistered ?

weallllikeit said:
Kent - your inbox is full!

Not anymore plus you can get me on W kentcock20
Add a reply Quote this post
CFNM-Wanker Amateur Jackinchatter

118 posts since 2022-06-10
72 year old
An old guy watched me fucking my 18 yr old bride on our honeymoon, he had a great view between our legs of my big 8 inch cock plunging balls deep into her tight young pussy as we fucked in front of him beside a cliff top path i tits bouncing n Cornwall.
Carol's little summer dress was pulled up around her armpits, her 34DD tits bouncing undr the pumping i was giving her.
Boots on my pumping ass as she moaned, jeans around my knees, shirt off...
this 50 or 60 yr old man was rubbing his dick out of her sight, behind me so she didnt know he was there.
out of the corner of my eye i saw him pull out his hard cock and began to wank frantically, this spurred me on and i thrust hard and fast into my young naked body and pumped her full of spunk in her belly and I felt something splash onto my back.
i lay down on her,cum trickling out of her, kissing her as he quickly zipped up and hurried off.
i often think of that time, we separated a few years after and i think how great it would have been if he had mounted up after me and enjoyed sloppy seconds on my sweet young bride.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
MeaManus Amateur Jackinchatter

132 posts since 2019-09-04

High and wild times in West-Berlin in the seventies. I shared a broad bed with two women.
I fucked one of them. I was not interested in the other one.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » has anyone ever watched you fuck a woman?