JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Water park changing rooms
Page: of 2   next > 
Unregistered ?

I always find theme park water parks as one of the last greatest places to be nude in front of other males and see them fully nude as well. It is expected and accepted to have to be nude to change into and out of your wet swim trunks to street clothes and at all times of the day. Very little privacy with a small few cubicles with small shower curtains that barely close. A few showers to wash the pool chemicals off and mostly just wide bench in full view of every male that uses the facilities. Families of all ages just comfortable with open nudity. I do see the occasional towel wrap hugger trying to change but that is ridiculous. Nudity should not be so taboo. Do you guys feel comfortable to change in front of any males in the changing room or do you hide?
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

Its fun to hang a towel on ur boner, let em look!
barrynutley Professional Jackinchatter

1925 posts since 2016-11-20
49 year old bisexual from East Mids
You should try centre parcs
Looking for UK wank buddies. Cocking/tributes a speciality
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Lovecock Amateur Jackinchatter

387 posts since 2023-03-13
47 year old homosexual male from Philadelphia PA
The water park near me opens this weekend. Looking very forward to seeing nudity in the changing room and being seen nude. Not shy about it at all.
Str8 guys who suck cock are not straight
GraysAnatomy Omnipitant Jackinchatter

26681 posts since 2015-04-06
81 year old bisexual male from Central US
Lovecock said:
The water park near me opens this weekend. Looking very forward to seeing nudity in the changing room and being seen nude. Not shy about it at all.

One of my favorite places to strut around naked.
[img]https://qph.cf2.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-3240b3072cf5205be24fce68c57305f3-lq[/img]
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .
pervsenior Novice Jackinchatter

80 posts since 2015-08-24
67 year old homosexual male from western Canada
cool - would love to see you strut naked - understand water park change rooms are great for those of us that are cock watchers

pervsenior said:
cool - would love to see you strut naked - understand water park change rooms are great for those of us that are cock watchers

Absolutely am a cock watcher
Unregistered ?

I cant remember where it was but was surprised to find a waterpark my family went to a few years ago had no shower stalls, just shower heads coming out of the wall. As usual, showering before entering the water park was required. It didnt seem that many were following the rules but a couple of other guys and myself had no issue stripping right in the open and showering. Cant say anyone was checking anything out but certainly wouldnt have cared if they did.
Unregistered ?

I know they put the signs up to shower before entering the park. But that is interesting to not have stalls. Did you use it afterwards when leaving the park as well? Probably more crowded then. I always bring my swim trunks and change before and change after, this way I get an extra time in the changing room
GraysAnatomy Omnipitant Jackinchatter

26681 posts since 2015-04-06
81 year old bisexual male from Central US
PenisLover said:
I know they put the signs up to shower before entering the park. But that is interesting to not have stalls. Did you use it afterwards when leaving the park as well? Probably more crowded then. I always bring my swim trunks and change before and change after, this way I get an extra time in the changing room

You and me both!
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .
Unregistered ?

PenisLover said:

I did, and it was a little more busy then.
Mule2ndf Novice Jackinchatter

14 posts since 2023-05-01
62 year old bisexual male from NE Florida
You guys should try a gay bathhouse -- even if you're not gay!

You can run around naked all you want. Guys are definitely checking you out but no one forces anything on you.

And if some random guy (like me) asks if he can give you a blowjob, well then, you just have a simple decision to make (yes or no).
Mule
TommiBiGuy Amateur Jackinchatter

139 posts since 2023-05-15
20 year old bisexual male from Ohio
I love being naked in water park changing rooms.
I'm not endowed but I'm not embarrassed about what I have.

Best place to see and be seen. No where else are you guaranteed to nudity.
ILickDick Amateur Jackinchatter

119 posts since 2023-05-04
homosexual male
This is an interesting topic. I get very aroused in a water park changing room environment. Lots of exposed bodies. Lots of smells. Lots of testosterone charged energy. Nervous shyness and shifty eyes. Glances and eye contact. All body type shapes and sizes. Such an innocent act of changing into and out of your swimsuit but in the company of other males. Being exposed in various stages of undress to being fully nude. Seeing others and being seen is just as exciting. Lots of eye candy and images to masturbate to when you get home.
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Water park changing rooms