JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Does wife know u eat your cum?
Page: of 3   next > 
enjoyment101 Amateur Jackinchatter

199 posts since 2009-07-21
61 year old heterosexual
Anyone that eats their own cum. Does your wife know? Does she mind? Does she watch or help you cum in your mouth?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
js06877 Professional Jackinchatter

1251 posts since 2009-03-08
77 year old from Connecticut
I would frequently go down on my wife after we had sex and I came inside of her. Based on that, I guess she knew. plain
poleranger2004 Amateur Jackinchatter

285 posts since 2009-12-25
71 year old heterosexual male from Upstate, NY, Jefferson Co.
no, she would freak out, and cast me out of the bed, she's a straight arrow, and that might be why I enjoy this more, love the naughty feeling.
Unregistered ?

Mine knows. As she does not at all care for the taste herself she doesn't quite get it, but she doesn't condemn me for it either.
texdude38 Amateur Jackinchatter

246 posts since 2005-09-07
61 year old bisexual from DFW
mine swallows my load occasionally (last night was the most recent); and a few times when i come first, i'll lick it off her boobs or pussy while she masturbates; so she knows i do it, but not that i sometimes eat my own after masturbating.
scrumbo69 Amateur Jackinchatter

128 posts since 2008-07-07
curious from Northamptonshire UK
No - she'd have a fit! Somethings are best left unsaid.

61 year old heterosexual
tfaz, does your wife watch you? Mine won't do it either but she watches me cause she knows I like it. She even jerked me off in my mouth when I asked her to do it. That was awesome.
joed Skilled Jackinchatter

521 posts since 2008-03-18
72 year old bisexual male from Sacramento, California
I told my wife that I like my cum, so she now she likes to take a handfull of my cum and spread it over my lips and mouth. Hmmmm.
Nicknames: Freestyler
bicurjo Novice Jackinchatter

41 posts since 2006-10-27
curious male from London UK
mine has no clue
Unregistered ?

She most definitely knew and loved it as I often had a 'Creampie" dessert after making love.
We also often would Swap Come with a kiss after she gave me a BJ and I would lick/suck it from her body if I masturbated on her body.
She knew I hardly ever let a good load go to waste.
roggieh Amateur Jackinchatter

290 posts since 2008-08-02
75 year old
Mine saves half the load when she gives blowjobs for me. Does not matter mine or someone else's, she gives it to me. She also likes me to suck cum out of her pussy after she has been fucked. Again does not matter whether it is me or some one else, but I have to give her half. She loves to eat cum, but also likes to share.

61 year old heterosexual
Thats cool. I told my wife I wanted to cum in her pussy and then have her straddle over my face so I can see her asshole and lick my cum from her pussy but she won't let me. I guess I should be happy that she's willing to jerk me off in my mouth. I liked that too.
dickguy Professional Jackinchatter

1678 posts since 2009-05-14
86 year old heterosexual male from Minnesota
The first time I began tasting my own cum, with any regularity, was with my first wife, in the early 1960's. We figured that if I expected her to swallow when I came in her mouth, I should at least get a taste of it myself. The first time I got a good taste was when she kissed me with her mouthful and gave it back to me. The next time, I said I wanted to suck it out of her cunt after cumming in her.
After we split up, and I started dating again, and remarried, I found that my 2nd wife gladly took to swallowing my cum and loved to give it back to me too. Up until she passed away in 2006, none of my cum went to waste.
If I came in her pussy, I often sucked it back out. If she jacked me off, she very often caught it in her mouth and either swallowed it or gave half of it back to me. If I jacked myself off, I caught it in my hand and licked it all up, which is what I still do nearly everyday.
Dickguy
pnsinhand Amateur Jackinchatter

234 posts since 2007-09-10
55 year old heterosexual male from NE Minnesota
The first time my wife saw me taking a taste, she freaked out. I thought she was sleeping and was dripping with precum and was so horny to try. About 3 months later, I was stroking off and ask if I could cum on her tits...she said sure as long as I clean up after (she said with a dirty grin).....I came instantly and dove in....VERY HOT
Life is too short - taste its nectar
jacker1 Novice Jackinchatter

93 posts since 2010-01-08
curious from indiana
my wife loves to straddle my face after i cum and suck out both hers and mine and she some times starts to squirt love it
Page: of 3   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Does wife know u eat your cum?