JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Cruise ship balcony nudity
Page: of 1  
Lovecock Amateur Jackinchatter

387 posts since 2023-03-13
47 year old homosexual male from Philadelphia PA
Going off the topic of cruise ship saunas, has anyone ever gone on their cruise balcony nude? Have you witnessed others nude on their balcony? Most are visible from other decks of the ship and from other cruise ships at ports. Also while at port the excursion boats and recreation boats are in sight of all balconies on the cruise. I love the freedom and it is arousing to go nude at sea. Any one have same interests or experiences?
Str8 guys who suck cock are not straight
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
sepafun Skilled Jackinchatter

941 posts since 2013-10-10
63 year old curious male from Gilbertsville, PA
Well it WAS on a swinger cruise but yeah.

User posted image
bimaturemale Novice Jackinchatter

10 posts since 2023-05-31
66 year old bisexual male from uk
Lovecock said:
Going off the topic of cruise ship saunas, has anyone ever gone on their cruise balcony nude? Have you witnessed others nude on their balcony? Most are visible from other decks of the ship and from other cruise ships at ports. Also while at port the excursion boats and recreation boats are in sight of all balconies on the cruise. I love the freedom and it is arousing to go nude at sea. Any one have same interests or experiences?
i often go nude when on the balcony leave curtains wide open to the cabin never seen anyone else naked on a balcony before never naked when in port on the balcony i get horny when walking about naked in room and out on to the balcony about saunas i have never seen anyone in them wanted to but no luck
Curiousbutwilling Amateur Jackinchatter

272 posts since 2016-07-03
70 year old bisexual male
there had to be better looking women

sepafun said:
Well it WAS on a swinger cruise but yeah.

User posted image
NeilG Amateur Jackinchatter

436 posts since 2016-01-09
66 year old curious male from Mid-Atlantic
Lovecock said:

Yes, on several cruises. (We are nudists.)

On a 10-day cruise last year, we had double-sized balcony and my wife and I were nude out there for several hours every day.

No one could see us if we were near the room, but if we stepped out a bit further, people above could see us. I spent a lot of time on the hidden, and the exposed parts of the balcony, but do not believe anyone saw us ... though I did see a woman nude on the balcony below us - just once.

We were also nude on the balcony in port, where we could be seen - but I was pretty sure no one saw us - though I couldn't care if they did.

When in port, when other ships were visible from my room, I would scan their balconies with binoculars ... didn't catch anyone.

My wife and I fucked out there (just one time frown). Standing, doggy style. We were in port at the time and if anyone on the ship docked across the bay was watching with binoculars, they would have had a show.

I also stroked and came twice while sunning nude on my balcony. Again - I could not be seen, but I wouldn't care if anyone figured out a way to watch.

I was nude several times throughout my cruise when in my room and on the balcony. I also was nude in my room the one day the crew was powerwashing the balconies. That was fun getting caught. I had the curtains wide open enjoying the sunlight. I did catch a few couples nude on their balconies as well. There was a newly wed couple right next to our state room. I heard them a few times but never got to see them

Booking my next cruise. Revisiting this topic. Curious if you guys ever went nude on your balcony and got caught or wanted to be seen.
KyrieIrving Professional Jackinchatter

1512 posts since 2022-11-04
55 year old
Lovecock said:
Booking my next cruise. Revisiting this topic. Curious if you guys ever went nude on your balcony and got caught or wanted to be seen.

No, but keep us updated.
Pussyinspector Skilled Jackinchatter

638 posts since 2023-03-20
61 year old heterosexual male
The Mummy has just started on ITV1 and the gorgeous Rachel looks so gorgeous.
The wetter the pussy, the better.

KyrieIrving said:
No, but keep us updated.

Will do bud.