JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » panty raid at rental fantasy
Page: of 1  
taketime40 Amateur Jackinchatter

195 posts since 2013-04-20
55 year old bisexual male from York, UK
My gf and I are going to rent a place in Cambridge next week. I have fantasy the guy that we rent it from sneaks in while we are gone and leaves his cum on the crotch of her clean panties. The next day after she has worn them I will go down on her and be able to taste him. May he will be in the room next door and be able to hear me licking her.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Mikey3528 Amateur Jackinchatter

144 posts since 2021-01-13
64 year old
taketime40 said:
My gf and I are going to rent a place in Cambridge next week. I have fantasy the guy that we rent it from sneaks in while we are gone and leaves his cum on the crotch of her clean panties. The next day after she has worn them I will go down on her and be able to taste him. May he will be in the room next door and be able to hear me licking her.

I'd love to be that guy! Love panties
kinkyhubby Amateur Jackinchatter

302 posts since 2020-04-09
50 year old male from W Midlands
I used to go to a B&B in Devon that was run by a mature husband and wife. The first time we stayed we were the only couple there for 2 days. I noticed all the doors had Yale style locks but all including the shared bathroom had key holes. Curiosity getting the better of me I looked in a few of the rooms seeing all were set up with the bed opposite the door, coincidence? After our first night out we were greated by the husband on return asking if we needed the bar. We agreed to a drink and I could see his eyes all over my gf in her knee high boots, mini and tight top and he could see she was tipsy and ready for fun. We said goodnight and headed up, using the bathroom before heading to our room. As we kissed and played I heard the creaking floorboards, and looking towards the door noticed the bright light from the key hole kept going dark. I whispered to my gf I needed the loo again, just pulling on some shorts and told her to keep it warm leaving her playing facing the door. I eased the catch open pulling the door to see the husband stood by a cupboard full of laundry and towels. He said hello again as I walked to the bathroom. He'd got the perfect set up the jammy bugger. On returning l made sure his view was good, lying backward so she faced the door when mounting me, looking a few times to see something was again blocking the light.
The following day we returned to find the room tidy, bed made but her outfit from the night before folded neatly on the chair, including her natural hold ups and panties. We used this place for 8 years until sadly they sold up and retired, but I wonder how much time he spent at those key holes. I know I also had to take a peek a few time too, but never got to enter rooms like him. Jammy bugger
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » panty raid at rental fantasy