JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » OPEN SHOWERS
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

In your gym, sauna or swimming pool, if you have open showers, do you have a shower facing the wall or facing the front. When I'm alone, but when someone comes, we take a shower with our backs to the wall, showing our dicks and looking at each other's dicks (if someone has his back to the wall, we look at his ass too).
That way we lather up facing each other and rinse off with our backs to the wall. In the open showers all naked always creates a very sensual atmosphere and it happens to all of us.
Add a reply Quote this post
Lovecock Amateur Jackinchatter

387 posts since 2023-03-13
47 year old homosexual male from Philadelphia PA
Sounds arousingly fun. I wish I had open showers somewhere near me but I do not. Pretty much everywhere is going so private. Cubicles, curtains, nothing to see
Str8 guys who suck cock are not straight
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
mac_46_46 Professional Jackinchatter

1151 posts since 2005-08-14
77 year old bisexual male from near Pittsburgh, PA
At work we had open showers. There was this one younger guy and he had such a beautiful and desirable cock that i couldn't take a shower at the same time as him for fear I might get a hardon.
Be happy, suck a cock
Unregistered ?

Lovecock said:
Sounds arousingly fun. I wish I had open showers somewhere near me but I do not. Pretty much everywhere is going so private. Cubicles, curtains, nothing to see

Anywhere in Asia is wide open. Men was their penises vigorously with huge amounts of soap and bubbles. Takes some getting used to.
jackbird Skilled Jackinchatter

686 posts since 2017-09-21
66 year old bisexual male from Dover /Rochester New Hampshire
In the 70?s and early 80?s the schools and gyms had open showers. Now the gyms not sure about the new schools are cubicles with curtains. In school after gym class was over around 20 boys walking in the shower room all naked.
Unregistered ?

jackbird said:
In the 70?s and early 80?s the schools and gyms had open showers. Now the gyms not sure about the new schools are cubicles with curtains. In school after gym class was over around 20 boys walking in the shower room all naked.

Yes, that too.
KansasWood Skilled Jackinchatter

508 posts since 2006-06-20
72 year old bisexual male from Kansas City area
Yes, I am 71 and graduated HS in 70. Back then all showers were open. I feel like it helped boys get used to being naked around other boys and not feeling uncomfortable. Now days around where I live kids are not even required to take showers. I think this is a wrong move. Being naked is not a bad thing.
ukwanker48 Amateur Jackinchatter

312 posts since 2007-04-26
65 year old curious male from UK
Two pools near me one with open showers the other does not. So no contest for me, I always go to the one with open showers. Tend to soap up facing the wall but turn to rinse off, either way I make sure that everything is on view
GraysAnatomy Omnipitant Jackinchatter

26681 posts since 2015-04-06
81 year old bisexual male from Central US
I grew up with open showers so there has never been an issue of trying to hide from other guys. So I always soap up and rinse off front, back, and sideways. So if I am I. The shower when you are, you will see me from every angle.
User posted image
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .
jjonn3 Professional Jackinchatter

1053 posts since 2015-04-23
bisexual male from California
Not only were the showers open - they were required after gym class. Yeah it was awkward at first but you got over it. There were bigger guys and smaller guys, some with more hair some with less - you just learned it doesn't matter.

From what I understand now many schools do not even have working showers in the locker rooms.
Unregistered ?

jjonn3 said:
Not only were the showers open - they were required after gym class. Yeah it was awkward at first but you got over it. There were bigger guys and smaller guys, some with more hair some with less - you just learned it doesn't matter.

From what I understand now many schools do not even have working showers in the locker rooms.

It always mattered to me. I was brain-numblingly aware of myself and others. Sometimes I jacked off in a stall to reduce risk of a boner in the shower.

Every day I jacked off to what I thought and felt.
GoliathTX37 Amateur Jackinchatter

355 posts since 2009-05-15
52 year old homosexual male from Houston
One of the larger city parks about 3 miles from me has tennis courts on the property. Well next to the tennis courts are the locker rooms that still have FULLY OPEN showers. I went with a buddy of mine in 2021 and he went to take a shower. I was changing in the locker room when another couple of gentlemen entered. I had already dried off but my buddy was still in there. He later said that nothing heavy happened but he did notice them getting slightly chubby. So it still happens. Just have to find the right venue.
Are you man enough to ride this ride ?
ShortFuse Professional Jackinchatter

1248 posts since 2019-11-03
52 year old bisexual male from Nashville, TN
Whenever I use an open shower I love to show off my little cock. It's such a rush.
Small dick chronic masturbator
Slivers Skilled Jackinchatter

795 posts since 2013-01-10
40 year old heterosexual male
My local pool have a mixed shower (non nude unfortunately) and separate cubicles. So hot standing in the shower opposite of a hot lady in bikini, then both walking in a separate stall. Knowing they are fully nude in there. Always gets me hard and stroking.

When I was a a lot younger though. A different pool just a large shower area for the males and a large changing room as well. Was alone and naked in there and remember two girls barging in looking for a friend. I was just standing there the girls were gone just as quick as the came. Might be hot to revisit that pool now that I'm older. Take a shower naked, play a bit, let the blood flow to the right place. See if others are looking or erect too. Who knows, maybe catch someone stroking. Would join for sure.
Wanna chat about celebs, join me on Trillian: slivers13
Unregistered ?

Such a natural thing to be nude in a communal shower and changing room or locker room. We are all men. We all have a penis. We should be confident and comfortable being nude in the company of other men. Nudity in those environments should not be so taboo.
Page: of 1  
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » OPEN SHOWERS