JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Carol Vorderman 2
Page: < prev  of 3  
Pgfytsycsreugtrhkws1 Amateur Jackinchatter

164 posts since 2023-09-18
25 year old
Pgfytsycsreugtrhkw1 said:
Ignore Pgfytsycsreugtrhkw1 who pretending to be the real Pgfytsycsreugtrhkws1. Note his username is Pgfytsycsreugtrhkw1 and not with an s at the end of my name which should read Pgfytsycsreugtrhkws1. There's only one Pgfytsycsreugtrhkws1 and that is me.

Ignore Pgfytsycsreugtrhkw1 who pretending to be the real Pgfytsycsreugtrhkws1. Note his username is Pgfytsycsreugtrhkw1 and not with an s at the end of my name which should read Pgfytsycsreugtrhkws1. There's only one Pgfytsycsreugtrhkws1 and that is me.
My name is phonetically pronounced: puh-ger-feets-eeks-roig-truck-wiss
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
alwayswanking1 Novice Jackinchatter

20 posts since 2023-09-18
48 year old
Carol v is the best milf
Unregistered ?

Pgfytsycsreugtrhkws1 said:

Unregistered ?

Pgfytsycsreugtrhksw1 said:

Ignore Pgfytsycsreugtrhkw1 who pretending to be the real Pgfytsycsreugtrhkws1. Note his username is Pgfytsycsreugtrhkw1 and not with an s at the end of my name which should read Pgfytsycsreugtrhkws1. There's only one Pgfytsycsreugtrhkws1 and that is me
Unregistered ?

Pgfytsycsreugtrhkws1 is the troll that floods todays topics. It is NOT ok to allow him to call gay men pedophiles. Look at his posts. He clearly is the troll. He is online not so coincidentally at the time another of his troll profiles floods us. Wake up and do your job Rod, you are so quick to delete any negativity with your name but when it comes to others, you do NOTHING. That is not ok and I am calling you out on this until you suspend this prick. He has 2 other active profiles that you only partially deleted their offensive posts but they are still allowed to continue. Once a troll always a troll. splotch and dogetog are the other 2. Look familiar? You know exactly what I am talking about. Please do your job and remove these highly offensive troll accounts
Unregistered ?

Spotlight said:
Pgfytsycsreugtrhkws1 is the troll that floods todays topics. It is NOT ok to allow him to call gay men pedophiles. Look at his posts. He clearly is the troll. He is online not so coincidentally at the time another of his troll profiles floods us. Wake up and do your job Rod, you are so quick to delete any negativity with your name but when it comes to others, you do NOTHING. That is not ok and I am calling you out on this until you suspend this prick. He has 2 other active profiles that you only partially deleted their offensive posts but they are still allowed to continue. Once a troll always a troll. splotch and dogetog are the other 2. Look familiar? You know exactly what I am talking about. Please do your job and remove these highly offensive troll accounts
Unregistered ?

I LIKE THIS TREAD. A LOT. LOL

WONDER WHAT CAROL THINKS OF IT.
phjacker Professional Jackinchatter

1633 posts since 2015-06-01
54 year old
Like many others have said, she was much sexier before she had all the various surgery. I prefer women to mature and grow old naturally.

I agree. On the other hand, there's a certain car-crash fascination with watching and wanking sometimes over the strange creature Carol is these days.

She also clearly doesn't give a fuck, speaks her mind and enjoys the outrage, which I actually coming to admire somewhat. That's sexier than her plastic arse.
Page: < prev  of 3  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Carol Vorderman 2