JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » PhillyJacks discussion
Page: < prev  of 2  
Jester82407 Amateur Jackinchatter

236 posts since 2021-07-27
42 year old bisexual male from Illinois
Always reading about these places and they sound hot as fuck! Sadly I'm probably way too small to be able to fully enjoy it.
Ask for chat handles!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
GraysAnatomy Omnipitant Jackinchatter

26681 posts since 2015-04-06
81 year old bisexual male from Central US
Tomorrow (Oct 5th) between 11:30 and 12:30 is the Philly Jacks On-line Video Meet.
User posted image . User posted image . User posted image
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .
LibertyFlux Novice Jackinchatter

22 posts since 2023-10-09
27 year old
Lovecock said:
I am going to the next meeting. I went to one pre Covid and it was one of the best experiences of my life. So intensely arousing. I highly recommend it.

I was at the meeting, were you?
LibertyFlux Novice Jackinchatter

22 posts since 2023-10-09
27 year old
Lovecock said:
I am going to the next meeting. I went to one pre Covid and it was one of the best experiences of my life. So intensely arousing. I highly recommend it.

Oh that must have been you they were all talking about when they were discussing about a horrible stenchous troll that was at a pre-covid meetup. They said they had to fumigate the place after you left, and they found shit stains and body lice where you had been sitting. They said you just sat in the corner mumbling to yourself about "owning" everyone and you were asking guys how they identified themselves and you loudly insisted they were all gay. They said they all pitied you though because of the fact your penis is an innie not an outie, so it's like a vagina.
splotchy Amateur Jackinchatter

117 posts since 2023-10-11
100 year old
LibertyFlux said:
Oh that must have been you they were all talking about when they were discussing about a horrible stenchous troll that was at a pre-covid meetup. They said they had to fumigate the place after you left, and they found shit stains and body lice where you had been sitting. They said you just sat in the corner mumbling to yourself about "owning" everyone and you were asking guys how they identified themselves and you loudly insisted they were all gay. They said they all pitied you though because of the fact your penis is an innie not an outie, so it's like a vagina.

Yeah, that's exactly how I pictured Lovecock. I feel sorry for him having lost his precious openphillyguy account so long ago, due to excessive bickering. Hopefully he can see a doctor about that inverted penis you described.
spIotchey Amateur Jackinchatter

227 posts since 2023-10-11
100 year old
Hi I am the troll splotch that Rod banned. I am back with multiple accounts you can message me on any of them here are a few
splotchy with a lower case L
spIotchy with an upper case i
LibertyFlux with a lower case L
LibertyFIux with an upper i
Nicks2
TROLLsucksCOCK
And of course dogetog.
I am compulsive and controlling so I need multiple accounts to troll todays topics. I am mentally challenged as you can tell with my gummy Bear retarded poems in multiple threads of that. I post about the most pathetic topics that have nothing to do with masturbation since I do not have a functioning penis and I live all alone with no friends or family. Please read my poems and give me the attention I crave. Read and laugh at all my posts in every one of todays topics. I am a pathetic troll that demands attention. I love to talk to my other accounts to make it look like I am different members. Hopefully I am fooling them. I cycle through all my profiles so I make it more believable

100 year old
LibertyFlux, we probably shouldnt talk about his non-existent penis and his stenchous odor, it's obviously what is triggering him to go crazy on the board right now, though it is VERY amusing to see him so pre-occupied with all of this, as evidenced by the fact he is using his latest troll account to try to disrupt everything, as usual. Yet, he fails to realize there is nothing to disrupt since this site died long ago.

100 year old
Hi I am the troll splotch that Rod banned. I am back with multiple accounts you can message me on any of them here are a few
Nicks2
TROLLsucksCOCK
And of course dogetog.
I am compulsive and controlling so I need multiple accounts to troll todays topics. I am mentally challenged as you can tell with my gummy Bear retarded poems in multiple threads of that. I post about the most pathetic topics that have nothing to do with masturbation since I do not have a functioning penis and I live all alone with no friends or family. Please read my poems and give me the attention I crave. Read and laugh at all my posts in every one of todays topics. I am a pathetic troll that demands attention. I love to talk to my other accounts to make it look like I am different members. Hopefully I am fooling them. I cycle through all my profiles so I make it more believable

100 year old
LibertyFlux, so you live in philly, that is interesting, is that why you chose the name with Liberty in it, because of the Liberty bell, and the association with Philadelphia? I feel sorry for you living in such close proximity to openphillyguy, the stench must be horrible.

100 year old
Nicks2
TROLLsucksCOCK
And of course dogetog.

100 year old
I heard that they are closing the PhillyJacks club to prevent Lovecock/openphillyguy from returning, because his presence at the previous meeting he attended led the venue to be permanently closed down due to his stench and his insistence that every guy there is gay. In today's tightly connected world, it's disheartening to witness the impact a single person's actions can have on a place, causing it to shut down. It's a blow to the community, and our collective spirit. Let's work together to build a society where we look out for each other, where we understand that our actions can make or break the places we love, and where we strive for a more thoughtful and compassionate approach. After all, it's in our hands to prevent the heartbreaking reality of a place shutting down because of one person's actions.
splotchey Amateur Jackinchatter

241 posts since 2023-10-11
100 year old
RIP Meamanus
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » PhillyJacks discussion