JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Swimwear shop changing room
Page: of 1  
Lovecock Amateur Jackinchatter

387 posts since 2023-03-13
47 year old homosexual male from Philadelphia PA
I was a the beach a few years back. They had a small shop for men that primarily sold swimsuits. They had other items including various underwear out of their packages hanging on hangers. I wanted new swim trunks so I went to this shop. The owner was very friendly and told me I can try on anything I would like. He referenced the swim wear and underwear which I thought a little odd to be allowed to try on. I did like a few so I did tell the worker I wanted to try some on. The changing room was just a small area with a short wrap around curtain in corner level with his checkout area, basically from my shoulder to my knee. There was maybe one other guy or 2 in and out of the store the whole time I shopped. He also offered to give his opinion on how they looked and offered to get sizes for me. The first was a pouch brief I was nervous to show him but I figured why not. Having him looking directly at my bulge was exciting so I tried several and interacted with him for a while. I was aroused and obviously had a memorable shopping experience. Anyone else ever have this kind of experience?
Str8 guys who suck cock are not straight
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

It's similar to what I do when a guy has left his gel behind and I offer him mine by standing right in front of him while he puts it all over his body. If he is very mature and you can tell he likes it, you will notice how swollen my cock gets. If he's young, I'm sure we'll both get an erection. I go to the swimming pool every day and I shower 2 or 3 times and it is rare the day in which I do not find one or several partners of erection.
Bipervv Novice Jackinchatter

6 posts since 2023-09-18
31 year old bisexual male
Sounds great stroke

The owner and workers must have great experiences all day long there. They are a male only beach attire store in a gay friendly beach resort town. The store is setup perfectly for interactive tryons in close view of the register counter. They know what they are doing and I am sure they love their jobs
sepafun Skilled Jackinchatter

941 posts since 2013-10-10
63 year old curious male from Gilbertsville, PA
Lovecock said:
The owner and workers must have great experiences all day long there. They are a male only beach attire store in a gay friendly beach resort town. The store is setup perfectly for interactive tryons in close view of the register counter. They know what they are doing and I am sure they love their jobs

Sounds like a fun place to shop! With that type of try on experience I would be much more likely to make a purchase also!

sepafun said:
Sounds like a fun place to shop! With that type of try on experience I would be much more likely to make a purchase also!

lol true. I am sure they appreciate the purchases too. The eye candy is just the bonus.
Page: of 1  
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Swimwear shop changing room