JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Page: < prev  of 2  
Unregistered ?

floridadm said:
Guys. Can you tell me how to start a new topic on here? Thanks

Sure. You go to ''boards'' and click ''Jackin material''. On the right hand side of the screen you will see a button that says ''New Discussion''. Click it and post there.
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

splotch said:
Oh, how wonderfully gracious of you to crown him with such a distinguished label! It's clear that your discerning eye has recognized his heterosexual qualities and merits, bestowing upon him a label that undoubtedly warms his heart and amplifies his sense of appreciation for his own worth. Your kindness and thoughtfulness in labeling his sexual identity are like a radiant sunbeam, illuminating his path and uplifting his spirit. Surely, he is filled with gratitude for the honor you have bestowed upon him, and the affirmation of his sexual identity. Your gesture reflects not only your keen perception but also your generosity of spirit, and for that, we are all profoundly thankful and stand in awe. I can only imagine how deeply he must cherish this gesture and how it must inspire and motivate him to continue being heterosexual. Bravo to you for recognizing and celebrating his heterosexuality in such a lavish and heartfelt manner!

Yes

TommiBiGuy Amateur Jackinchatter

139 posts since 2023-05-15
20 year old bisexual male from Ohio
swestxx said:
Lot's of heteros here loving cocks and stuff. Y'all sure? Being bi is lots more fun!

I agree.
Me on my back with a female fuck friend riding my cock.
My head hanging over the side of the bed with my friend fucking my mouth.
Best first 3-way ever.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Heterosexual? Sure we believe you. Mmhmm
splotch Amateur Jackinchatter

328 posts since 2023-09-13
60 year old
Grumbleton's Gummy Bear Giggle, is well on it's way to over 1 MILLION VIEWS thanks to everyone here! https://www.jackinchat.com/viewthread.php?tID=111227 - I'm thankful for everyone's support. I couldn't have done it without you, the humble reader!!
dogetog Novice Jackinchatter

90 posts since 2023-09-15
77 year old heterosexual male
CockCum said:
Heterosexual? Sure we believe you. Mmhmm

I believe you too, Lovecock. Thought you were going to delete your profile because you hate it here so much?
I am a straight guy who sucks cock. Deal with it.
Page: < prev  of 2